PDA

View Full Version : N7 gone to new home.

Papalazarou
09-07-2007, 04:12 PM
Wow, what can I say, this has certainly been the most intense car owning experience of my life. When I bought N7 I knew very little about the NSX. Now I know a lot more, but more importantly I've had a lot of fun and met some great people, some of whom pick up when I call.

Anyway, hope to be back in the fold soon. I hope the next one's as good as this one has been, aside the EPS failure!!

I know the car's going to a good home as I write this. Good luck Phil I hope you have as much fun as I have. I know you'll look after it.

Cheers,

James.

Minch
09-07-2007, 04:42 PM
Blimey! Whats next on the list James? Clio V6, Atom?

TheQuietOne
09-07-2007, 04:58 PM

NSX Nathan...how dare you :D

Papalazarou
09-07-2007, 05:02 PM

hopefully another NSX. Looking forward to taking my time and finding the right car, perhaps a project this time.
I had considered the V6 Clio, but couldn't live with the build (not saying it's bad, just nothing like an X).

Cheers,

James.

Kevin
09-07-2007, 05:24 PM
Mine.:)

Ready made track car.

AR
09-07-2007, 06:30 PM
SHame to see it go, I hope the new owner joins the board.

nsxselby
09-07-2007, 07:37 PM
:( Had her just over a year and must say loved every minute of it and will def get another could do with a idea of value, its a 99 nsx-t manual 40k fsh new clutch and recon box 4 new proxies absolute mint, i am going to put it up for sale next week what would you advise i put it up for ?

TheQuietOne
09-07-2007, 08:54 PM
SHame to see it go, I hope the new owner joins the board.

Think you'll find he already is sir!

TheQuietOne
09-07-2007, 08:57 PM
:( Had her just over a year and must say loved every minute of it and will def get another could do with a idea of value, its a 99 nsx-t manual 40k fsh new clutch and recon box 4 new proxies absolute mint, i am going to put it up for sale next week what would you advise i put it up for ?

What colour? I would say probably about £28-29K. The only thing that might put people off is the recon box!

Mr_Spanners
09-07-2007, 09:38 PM
Just to say a BIG BIG BIG thanks to James and his genuine and honest approach to selling his beloved 'X'. The car was exactly as described (perhaps a little better than expected if truth be known!) and I'm sure he knows I'll be taking very good care of her for a good few years to come :)

Gonna grab some much needed sleep now.... it's been a VERY long day!!!

~Phil.

TheSebringOne
09-07-2007, 10:25 PM
James, sorry that N7 gone & she looked great at JapaneseFest. Watch those V6 Clios, great looker, but not the best gearbox in the world, French build, on the limits is less forgiving than the X. Keep intouch mate. :)
Welcome Phil, Is this your first X? Yipee another X migrates to the NW! So theres yourself, Dan, moi & Bazza, well hes just over the Peninnes! Maybe a mini meet when Dan's been rejuvenated. :bigsmile:
NXSelby, Sorry your selling your X, but sometimes theres other priorities in life than a car, abeit a very special motor!

sportyking
11-07-2007, 10:12 AM
James, don't disappear too long, who will organise Jamesfest08?? :)
What's all this talk of Clio V6's, I must admit they do sometimes float into my head but then a reality check kicks in.

The only way from an NSX is an Atom and the only way from an Atom is an NSX............Hmmm, looks like rain this year.

reg
11-07-2007, 10:50 AM
I am sure you are missing the car right now. Its going to be even worse in a few months.

Sorry just telling you how it is:laugh:

jaytip
18-07-2007, 12:52 AM
I am sure you are missing the car right now. Its going to be even worse in a few months.

Sorry just telling you how it is:laugh:
Aint that the truth:(