PDA

View Full Version : swedish nsx from england

kristoffer
13-12-2004, 09:20 PM
I wonder if sombody can help me to find out the background of this car: the plate nr is J509 JWP. The car is now located in Sweden and I am a potential buyer but I cannot find anything about the car here. I would be greatful for any information or if anyone knows where I can find more info. Thanks//Kristoffer

Kevin
14-12-2004, 08:20 AM
Some more info will help. After all if the car was stolen, then the number plate may well have been changed.

VIN number, colour, any mods or features will help.

We are aware that cars have been stolen in the past, so they are out there somewhere!

Welshman
14-12-2004, 08:36 AM
For about £30 or £40 you can run a HPI check on the car. This will tell you if there is any finance outstanding, whether the car has been damaged and repaired (and if so how badly) and whether it has been reported stolen. If it's a UK reg car the seller should have the form V5which is the UK Certificate of Ownership. The details on the form should tally exactly with the details on the car - VIN and Engine numbers and colour.

You can find all this at

www.hpicheck.com

kristoffer
19-12-2004, 11:22 AM
I wonder if sombody can help me to find out the background of this car: the plate nr is J509 JWP. The car is now located in Sweden and I am a potential buyer but I cannot find anything about the car here. I would be greatful for any information or if anyone knows where I can find more info. Thanks//Kristoffer

More info:
chassi nr NAI 1500T000528
motor nr C30A3-1.000.440
and the car is red
plate nr is J509 JWP.

Thanks//Kristoffer

trackdemon
19-12-2004, 07:56 PM
Hello,

I wonder if you've seen / heard of "Escape from stcokholm"? A semi-underground motoring hoonage video involving police chases etc on the roads of Stockholm. Why am I saying this? Because a red NSX was the star of the show (along with a 'vette). Can't be that many in Stockholm? If its got an aftermarket exhaust then it could be THE car. Maybe worth buying the video and seeing if it matches! :shock:

cheers,
Steve