PDA

View Full Version : Headlamp adjustment - Help needed

Senninha
29-06-2007, 02:07 PM
All,

Out last night and the low beam light is way too low. Not sure why as it passed MOT earlier this year all ok.

I've done a search but cant seem to find the 'idiots guide' to adjusting beam height. Is it the two small posi-head bolts with rubber covers behind the units?

Can someone either post the process or point me in the right direction please?

regards, Paul

NSXGB
29-06-2007, 02:49 PM
All,

Out last night and the low beam light is way too low. Not sure why as it passed MOT earlier this year all ok.

I've done a search but cant seem to find the 'idiots guide' to adjusting beam height. Is it the two small posi-head bolts with rubber covers behind the units?

Can someone either post the process or point me in the right direction please?

regards, Paul

What about adjusting them using the switch on your centre console...if it's both of them needing adjusting?

Kevin
29-06-2007, 04:51 PM
What about adjusting them using the switch on your centre console...if it's both of them needing adjusting?

That switch will just make a low aim, even lower. Unless the switch is set to 3 already, and should be at 0.

The adjustment holes, are the holes on each side of the light. One is more slot shaped than a round hole. Use a biggish philips to engage a gear wheel that is inside. It helps to get a torch and look first down the holes to see what your aiming at.