Wahhhhhhhhheyyyyyyy!!

SS :laugh:

bazza
01-06-2007, 11:20 AM
Nice find!
Glad they linked back to NSXCB :)

TheSebringOne
01-06-2007, 12:04 PM
Fantastico & feel very proud for the club!! Can't wait to blow up & print pics off and then pin em up ! :pleased::yes::proud::beer:

Papalazarou
01-06-2007, 12:35 PM
Here's the Honda Uk link if anyone hasn't seen it........I apologise for my quote in advance.

http://www.hondauk-media.co.uk/protected/releases/

forumadmin
01-06-2007, 02:50 PM
What a nerve!

They were shouting at us to get out of the way of the camera, as Honda wanted just the cars. In the end they publish the pitcure of the owners, that I wanted to take! I know what works and what doesn't.:)

'One of' the NSX clubs? The Only NSX club!

I think they are stretching the largest ever European gathering a bit. The NSX Trophy races back in the day would of had more. They also would of all been on the track too.

They also pubished a history from Japan not the UK. We don't enjoy the 'refresh' program, and custom order scheme. No, we have had to make do with the slowest update program to the NSX in the world. Guess its not just magazines whoi can't get facts right.

Anyway, gripes aside, it's nice to see a mention.

James, have they sent through the other pics they took?

reg
01-06-2007, 03:06 PM
What a nerve!

They were shouting at us to get out of the way of the camera, as Honda wanted just the cars. In the end they publish the pitcure of the owners, that I wanted to take! I know what works and what doesn't.

:laugh: What a nightmare he was!

Mr Impatient: Get out of the way cmon MOVE!
Kevin: Hang on calm down mate I run the club
Mr Impatient:Well I run the track
Reg: Well that's my car and its in the middle and I am going to take it home if you shout at it

OOoooh I love self importance :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Greybloke
03-06-2007, 12:15 AM
Wish I'd brushed my hair:)

Nice to raise the profile of car and club, well done to all again.

britlude
03-06-2007, 07:36 AM
damn, I think I blinked.... can we take the pic again?

DamianW
03-06-2007, 09:06 AM
Top work guys, and James particularly. Looks like you had a good day!

(As for Honda UK, they really don't deserve us)

ctrlaltdelboy
03-06-2007, 12:18 PM
As for Honda UK, they really don't deserve us

... hear hear

TheSebringOne
03-06-2007, 02:02 PM
Kevin, please you enlighten us mere mortals, when you mention Refresh,Custom Order Service and slowest updates in the world?, that Hondas' home country gets and we don't. I do remember something in the press that when the announced that production was to cease, that Honda would continue to give our X support :rolleyes::cool:

britlude
03-06-2007, 02:21 PM
honda did/does a refresh program in Japan, where you give them your car, and they effectively restore it for you!

Papalazarou
06-06-2007, 10:19 AM
Apparently Autocar have a big picture of us from Japfest!

Haven't seen it yet.......

Cheers,

James.

simonprelude
06-06-2007, 10:25 AM
My copy hasn't arrived yet, might accidentally scan it when it does.

Lankstarr
06-06-2007, 11:30 AM
If you look at the pic with the people in it on high res there is a ghostly specticle by the owner of the NSX on the back row, third in from the left.

nice of Ayrton to join us for the day!

simonprelude
06-06-2007, 12:27 PM
Well the Autocar picture is nice to have but not really worth scanning and posting here.

It's basically just the picture with just the cars on the grid.
Colour balance of the picture is a bit off though.

Anyway it's on page 26, this week in pictures, almost a full page.

forumadmin
07-06-2007, 06:48 PM
Found us on another site;

http://www.tuningdigest.com/auto-news/nsx-takeover-at-castle-combe.html

Pretty cool, we are worldwide famous!

NSX 2000
07-06-2007, 08:01 PM
Come on then Kevin and James, this has got to be a bit of an ego boost :pleased:
Kevin you must be thinking "I run that club" and James "I organised that meet"

Well I for one would just like to say once again a very big thank you :beer:
And of course a big thank you to the people who help/helped both Kevin and James :beer:

Papalazarou
08-06-2007, 08:31 AM
Come on then Kevin and James, this has got to be a bit of an ego boost :pleased:
Kevin you must be thinking "I run that club" and James "I organised that meet"

Well I for one would just like to say once again a very big thank you :beer:
And of course a big thank you to the people who help/helped both Kevin and James :beer:

I'm just glad we got it together. It was great to meet so many people although in some ways I wish it had been over two days instead of one, but I suppose we wouldn't have had so many cars there all at the same time.
I must admit, it is good to see all the cars lined up in the press coverage. Hopefully some of the Japanese tuning mags will cover it too.

Cheers,

James

TheSebringOne
24-06-2007, 11:35 PM
Just got a copy of Banzai, some great pics of our Xs and Amo did'nt do too badly! When I saw the camera negatives of Simon's (Siofkent) incident, I did'nt realise just how bad it was especially when it rolled! & how lucky he was !! :eek::cantlook: