PDA

View Full Version : Another one from the archives

forumadmin
30-05-2007, 10:01 PM
Here is a short vid I just chucked together. It was done years ago. The brakes were OEM, and warped, standard pads, bla bla, excuse excuse. Everyone else is on slicks etc.

The clip starts off on my out lap honest!

No prizes for the first to correctly name the circuit.

Clicky me (http://www.isaie.co.uk/TrackdayFun4.wmv)

Some cars there are Porsche Challenge type race cars.

Silver Surfer, some track driving can get a bit hairy sometimes!

NSX 2000
30-05-2007, 10:08 PM
prize for the first to correctly name the circuit.

Spa, What do a win!!!!!!

NSXGB
30-05-2007, 10:31 PM
When the first two Porches passed you, did you have your windows down? They were so loud.

Senninha
30-05-2007, 11:43 PM
Nice and smooth, minimal steering, all looks good, you'll go far :thumbsup:

I so wish the event for the NSX was still held at Spa, would love to drive that circuit.

You say you had dodgy old brakes, but it looks like you had the suspension installed ... the NSX was cornering as flat as any race car that you let past ;)

regards,

forumadmin
31-05-2007, 06:56 AM
The suspension was done, but not the ARB's. It didn't seem to corner that flat in the car! I did one track day at Silverstone, before deciding the suspension had to be changed.

The windows were slightly open, but those cars are loud. They are GT2's.

I take it easy at Spa.

a) I have to drive to the car home
b) Every year, some cars go home on the back of a recovery truck. It's a fast circuit, and the walls are close in places.

TheSebringOne
03-06-2007, 05:34 PM
Wow SPA !! Kevin, what gear were you in & what approx speed were you doing at Eau Rouge? Great to see you pass a 348 (original nemesis when the X appeared), not that loud winged one! Those GT2s sound amazing too. Are you planning another Spa this year? (was that this year) or next? Great that F1 returns there this year after track upgrades & being the fave circuit of some of the F1 drivers :)