PDA

View Full Version : Was It You?

Sudesh
24-05-2007, 02:24 PM
A section called WAS IT YOU would be good. I have seen it on other forums. Its basically as it sounds, if any NSX's are spotted then you post it in the was it you section.

TheQuietOne
24-05-2007, 02:43 PM
A section called WAS IT YOU would be good. I have seen it on other forums. Its basically as it sounds, if any NSX's are spotted then you post it in the was it you section.

We do tend to get 'spotted threads' now and then.

Just out of interest Sudesh have you recently retired? I can't believe how many posts you have made in the last few days...you must have some serious free time on your hands!:cool:

Sudesh
24-05-2007, 02:57 PM
lol!! Nope I'm on holiday at the min, and doing a bit of business and pleasure via my email and the net! So have plenty of time to do some posting.

NSX 2000
24-05-2007, 04:42 PM

The problem with a "spotted section" is that you can go for months without seeing an X, compared to perhaps the Citeron Saxo club.

Plus and this is very much my opinion a spotted thread is a bit well chav and I like to think this forum is more like Cheers, there are characters like Sam, Woody or Dr Crain. We all know each other of sorts and all have one thing in common but as others have mentioned we are not stuck up like some other owners forums.
So please feel free to agree or disagree with the above, after all this is a forum!

Sudesh
24-05-2007, 06:00 PM
Thats a fair comment!! and very true aswell!

ctrlaltdelboy
01-06-2007, 06:59 PM
....I like to think this forum is more like Cheers, there are characters like Sam, Woody or Dr Crain.

you can't leave it there mate - I think you should fill us all in with your perspective on matching NSXCB members with their Cheers counterparts :D

Carl-1969
01-06-2007, 09:32 PM
I only have 3 regular NSX's in my local area so unless I travel out of town I expect any spotted postings of mine will be repetitive. :laugh: