PDA

View Full Version : NSX floor mats required

amar_fiaz
14-11-2004, 06:52 PM
Hi

I'm looking for a pairof NSX floor mats (i.e. originals with the NSX logo). Please email me with details.

Many thanks,

AMAR
amar_fiaz@hotmail.com

DamianW
15-11-2004, 11:40 AM
There was a chap at Santa Pod (Nigel I think?) with a new shape NSX that had some really nice red carpets. I'd love to know where he got these from but don't have any way to contact him.

charlie:one
15-11-2004, 07:27 PM
hi guys
if your looking for good quality car mats have a look here www.carmats4u.com they have the profile for the nsx nigel, charlie:one

ctrlaltdelboy
15-11-2004, 08:14 PM
Nice one Nigel

got any pics?

jaytip
17-11-2004, 09:09 PM
if im not mistaken there is a member on nsxprime that makes and sells them.ho goes by the user name of Hrant.
have a looksee in the members section and drop him an email to find out.

ctrlaltdelboy
17-11-2004, 09:11 PM
Ivor

I think you're talking about this thread (http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42349) :wink:

although given the fact that these great mats are for sale via Dali this may not be the best recommendation for the nsxcb at the moment due to the other thread that's going on

ctrlaltdelboy
17-11-2004, 09:34 PM
one other important factor to bear in mind if you are considering ordering mats from Hrant or any other stateside manufacturer or vendor - they drive on the other side of the car over there, so the mats will be designed for a left hand drive car.

that means that if you have a right hand drive car THEY WILL NOT FIT

unless like me you go for these ones (http://daliracing.com/v666-5/catalog/TypeR/floormats_mother_goose/index.cfm?focus=1065) which being JDM type-R are of course right handed.

if you are insane enough to want to order these then you'd better be prepared to wait the 4 months it'll probably take for them to arrive.

Kevin
18-11-2004, 05:25 PM
Good call on the LHD. I wonder if the mats can be made in a mirror image to suit our cars?

jaytip
18-11-2004, 05:31 PM
Good call on the LHD. I wonder if the mats can be made in a mirror image to suit our cars?
thats what i was thinking.because the mats are made by hrant i thought that he may be able to do a right hand version

Marks_NSX
24-12-2004, 05:02 PM
Just a quick note to say that LHD mats will fit. Not a perfect fit but I have a full set of Zanardi NSX mats from Acura in mine. :wink:

amar_fiaz
22-02-2005, 10:58 PM
Guys,

I got in touch with Unique Products (Design-O-Mats), based on charlie:one's recommendation. After designing and placing my order i got a call from Annette at Unique Products saying that they didn't have a template for the NSX!!

I was wondering, has anyone actually ordered mats from them?? if so did you have to send your original mats so that they could make copies (as they've requested of me) or is there another car mat template that also fits the NSX??

The problem i've got at the moment is my NSX didn't come with the original passenger side floor mat. And i know that the drivers side isn't a reverse match of the passengers side, so a copy of the drivers-side in reverse won't fit.

Lastly the design-O-mat website has a section for promotional codes, anyone know any??

Anyway, looking forward to yours comments

AMAR

NSXGB
22-02-2005, 11:52 PM
Didn't see this thread 'till it was too late...

If I don't get the Dali mats suggested by Darren, I will approach Design-O-Mats and see if they can copy mine in grey. They will then have the template to make yours....

Unless my black ones are any use to you when the new ones arrive?

amar_fiaz
23-02-2005, 10:57 AM
Hi

I'm hoping for a quick turn around (i need new mats, fast!!). What condition are your original NSX mats in anyway (any chance of a photo??).

I think what i'll do is send design-o-mats an image of what the NSX mats look like, there's a picture on the Dali web-site (including drivers-side) and see if they can come up with something.

I'll keep the group posted.

AMAR

desmadronic
02-03-2005, 04:44 PM
I also ordered and paid for a set of mats about 3 weeks ago and received a phone call today saying they have no pattern. As mine are not original mats i cannot assist them and have had to cancel the order. If anyone can get an old set to them for a pattern I'm sure they, and I would appreciate it.

amar_fiaz
05-03-2005, 10:04 AM
Guys,

i moved this thread over to the main section, to try and get more people involved. See you there!!

AMAR