View Full Version : Talking of Ferrari wannabes

mutley
09-05-2007, 10:27 PM
Looks like a hell of a lot of work and It's done pretty well,

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=6&i=54674&t=54674

Jim

reg
09-05-2007, 10:42 PM
The work is very good but I think I must be overly harsh as I think the end result is naff. I used to work next to a place who's owner had an F40 also a genuine 2.7RS (both ripped off to the nth degree) and the proportions of them are very unique.

I would rather turn an NSX into a GT replica than a Ferrari ;)

mutley
09-05-2007, 10:51 PM
Oh same here, I think of you want a ferrari, go buy one. It was more about the quality of the work than the end result.

Similar to the F355 replicas made out of MR2's, just not right!

Jim

TheSebringOne
09-05-2007, 10:51 PM
Sorry are these Japanese people mad!, why destroy a perfectly lovely NSX and turn it into something that its not, a big FAKE!! What is this world coming to !? :( :rolleyes: :confused:

PS. I have nothing against people from Japan, if it was'nt for you, there would not be Honda or the NSX!

mutley
09-05-2007, 10:52 PM
Sorry are these Japanese people mad!, why destroy a perfectly lovely NSX and turn it into something that its not, a big FAKE!! What is this world coming to !? :( :rolleyes: :confused:

PS. I have nothing against people from Japan, if it was'nt for you, there would not be Honda or the NSX!

Nice way to dig yourself back out of a hole hehehe

Jim

TheSebringOne
09-05-2007, 10:55 PM
Cheers Jimbo! Without jumping off the thread, whats with the apple polisher before? Sorry for my ignorance? Is it a Scottish saying? :rolleyes: :D I always give credit when its due thats all.

Senninha
09-05-2007, 11:47 PM
Without jumping off the thread, whats with the apple polisher before? Sorry for my ignorance? Is it a Scottish saying? :rolleyes: :D
I read that as 'taking an apple for teacher' ;)

Knowing that kevin and forumadmin are one and the same made the comments even more interesting to read :)

regards, Paul

NSX 2000
10-05-2007, 07:18 AM
I've got one thing to say, at least it won't break down as often as real one would ;-).

mutley
10-05-2007, 10:44 AM
Cheers Jimbo! Without jumping off the thread, whats with the apple polisher before? Sorry for my ignorance? Is it a Scottish saying? :rolleyes: :D I always give credit when its due thats all.

Sorry mate I couldn't resist, you can give me a slap round the back of the head. paul got it, as in "apple for teacher" and being a polish thread, wee play on words.

No offence meant :)

Cheers

Jim

TheSebringOne
10-05-2007, 06:26 PM
I know there was no offence meant Jim, just that when I slap the back of your head at Fest, I will be thinking of when Benny Hill used to slap that poor little old bald headed man !! ;)