PDA

View Full Version : dc5 IN RED

dan the man
07-05-2007, 01:15 AM
As u may have already guessed from my avatar what i have i thought id post a few pics. In the flesh really is a good looking car, i always fel special driving it, interior is nice as is the drive..

as she looks now
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b99/DTMDC5K20/06052007383.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b99/DTMDC5K20/DSCF0027.jpg

and the exterior modding phase, black wheels and bonnet theme. actually did suit

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b99/DTMDC5K20/04112006299.jpg

The bonnet was nice..weave perfect!
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b99/DTMDC5K20/03112006285.jpg

With looks of it she goes to her new owner on friday, she has given me nearly 2 years of uter faultless motoring, great MPG,8.30 laps on the ring (btg) and countles other track days without a hiccup. Battered off the limiter all the way and carried 8 in comfort...dont ask!

I will miss the fruits of my DC5 (hopefully the car that eventually repaces will more than make up for it )

Dan

Silver Surfer
07-05-2007, 09:12 PM
I will miss the fruits of my DC5 (hopefully the car that eventually repaces will more than make up for it )

Nice car

BUT are you hinting at some degree of percentage of doubt that the "X" may not going live up to the DC5?

SS ;)

ctrlaltdelboy
08-05-2007, 12:08 AM
I think the intended message might be more "the car that hopefully replaces it will more than make up for it"
;)

dan the man
08-05-2007, 01:01 AM
Im saying im not counting my chickens as not sat on my driveway yet!

Got my heart set on one but trying to be sensible and calm...AND IT AINT FUKING HAPPENING!!

lmao. :)

seriously cant wait,to feel the balance, the ability and engineering. I just proper cant wait.....

Silver Surfer
08-05-2007, 02:45 AM
Don't wait....Do it!

Follow your heart.

Power of making your dreams come true.

SS ;)

dan the man
08-05-2007, 11:18 AM
Well all being good im going down on saturday to view. :)

dan the man
16-05-2007, 07:18 PM
The car actually went today, 3 chaps from london came to view. they went over her with a fine tooth comb. Even got it up on the ramps at a local garage which is an added bonus for someone buying any car imo.

They had 12k cash so off to the bank we went for them to check it over. all good so she was theirs..and seeing it drive on the road made me realise how much a nice car on the road it looks. I couldnt stop looking at it and ive had it 2 years !

So now with that over with i can concentrate on my hunt for an X, ill see u all at japfest whoevers going and ill be picking your brains and sat in your seats :)

Im feeling like ive lost something, im a bit gutted the DC5 has gone, to find another red in that condition would be very hard i think. humpf.

So when i do get an NSX and if the time comes to sell what the hell ill replace it with ill never know- if its for finacial reasons ill be so gutted i can bet. But first got to get one and enjoy it as thats what lifes for eh.. ;)

TheSebringOne
16-05-2007, 08:24 PM
Dan when you do get an X, it will be worth the wait & you will love it, so theres no need to think about parting with it & what to replace it with, when you've got to own one first !! :bigsmile: Sorry to hear you've sold DC5, so I assume you have runabout until you find your X? :) Where in Lancs are you? :rolleyes:

dan the man
16-05-2007, 09:15 PM
Im in burnley buddy, i have my new tranny to knock about in. DC5 never moved anyway except for a play :D

Your not far away from are u?

TheSebringOne
16-05-2007, 10:58 PM
I'm near Worsley, just near the infamous Traff !! You know the Trafford Centre ! :)

dan the man
17-05-2007, 06:51 AM
ahh ok. not too far at all.

Have not been trafford for a few months now come to think. Been saving thats what it is.. :proud:

Ill try to remember your car if im driving about..although what ill be driving is anybodys guess sou might get flashed by a KA or a transit or anything in between.. if your car comes out that is.... :D

simonprelude
17-05-2007, 09:29 AM
Well it's a sad day to see a car like that go.

What to replace an NSX with though would be a lot harder.
Don't even think about it until you have owned it for long enough.

I still think your avatar looks like a Honda Jazz :)

dan the man
17-05-2007, 10:22 PM
jazz- ha ha. I like jazz's actually.

The pic is off the DC5 and my DC2 in the background when i had both. Now i have nothing..but for how long :(