ctrlaltdelboy
05-05-2007, 03:04 AM
aye - it's nice innit?

NSX 2000
05-05-2007, 03:22 AM
Pictures on the Home page look good ;-)

TheSebringOne
05-05-2007, 03:55 AM
Glad I'm not going mad, Yes this new format looks lovely & I like the darker surrounds too. I see Paul (Senninha) your recent new pictures have made it, did you give a few quid to the ForumAdmin? Only kidding, I have to say your X is one the best looking non OEMs here & the Picture was a great locational shot! Now where is my camera gone!? :D

Silver Surfer
05-05-2007, 04:02 AM
The page is narrower!
Even more difficult to read on my laptop and phone.

SS

TheSebringOne
05-05-2007, 04:27 AM
Well I suppose they can't please everyone eh! ;)

Anyroad I'm not jealous, but can the person with the Red X, please stand up!? Since its great paint work, is it by any chance someone who posted their hard grafting on the polishing thread recently?

Lankstarr
05-05-2007, 10:50 AM
I approve - looks really nice and would like to take this opportunity to again thank Kevin and Darren and anyone else ionvolved for all their hard work with the forum - it really is appreciated by all:D
L*

ctrlaltdelboy
05-05-2007, 11:20 AM
no need to thank me - I'm just a fan of the new look like everyone else, but not responsible for it!

gumball
05-05-2007, 12:13 PM
I like the new grafix. and honda f1 news .. fatal error :D

forumadmin
05-05-2007, 12:20 PM
Thanks for your thanks.

I don't understand the 'page is narrower' comment.

I develop the site on a laptop with a fairly small screen using 1024x768 resolution. The only change I have noticed is the forum font seem to be bigger than before.

The site software has been upgraded, and a new look developed. There are some new gadgets like the currency converter for when you are trying to work out how much an order from overseas is going to cost.

forumadmin
05-05-2007, 12:22 PM
I know about the F1 news. I'm working on it, it was getting late last night.

gumball
05-05-2007, 12:36 PM
I know about the F1 news. I'm working on it, it was getting late last night.

I thought it was factual and straight to the point.

mutley
05-05-2007, 12:42 PM
I logged on this morning to have a look at the new layout, like it, looks very good.

Jim

mutley
05-05-2007, 12:52 PM
Everything needs a more modern look from time to time, I like the new homepage, very professional.

Jim

DamianW
05-05-2007, 02:00 PM
Well I suppose they can't please everyone eh! ;)

Anyroad I'm not jealous, but can the person with the Red X, please stand up!? Since its great paint work, is it by any chance someone who posted their hard grafting on the polishing thread recently?

That'll be mine. And that was taken a couple of years ago now, specifically for the site. Sometime I'll have to have another go at an NSX "study". The interior shot is my car too.

Car was cleaned using "cheap" Zymol cleaner-wax. These days I use the full blown Carbon stuff.

Edit: PS - like the new look Kevin.

markc
05-05-2007, 03:14 PM
Like the new look... :-)

BUT when you're in a forum and you click the Forum tab along the top you get a 404 error.

I tend to do this as a quick way back to all forums.

Cheers

Mark

simonprelude
05-05-2007, 03:16 PM
I have about an inch of grey each side of the forum, perhaps that's the comments ??

I like it, looks good.
Some of the fonts seem to have transposed a little strange though :confused:

I don't understand the 'page is narrower' comment.

mutley
05-05-2007, 03:22 PM

BUT when you're in a forum and you click the Forum tab along the top you get a 404 error.

Cheers

Mark

AHH YEAH so it does, but to skip back to the front forum page I just click on NSXCB Forums (just abouve User CP) in the top box. that takes you back to the forum front list.

Jim

gumball
05-05-2007, 03:24 PM

Cheers

Mark

just click on nsxcb forums in the widow above.

Looks smart though, but when are you going to fix the clock?

mutley
05-05-2007, 03:26 PM
................... but when are you going to fix the clock?

Ah yeah never noticed that. It is a we bit on the wonky side.

Jim

Papalazarou
05-05-2007, 08:15 PM
Well done Kevin. It's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooo

beautiful.

Cheers,

James.

Silver Surfer
05-05-2007, 09:06 PM
The couple inches charcoal gray on each side was what I meant being narrower, but don't get me wrong, the new look is tops!

SS

Senninha
05-05-2007, 09:31 PM
Looking good Kevin,

Had a sneak peak last week but the finished product looks very professional and classy, befitting of the NSX.

Nice to see S2 chosen for the top line of photo, and a nice surprise.

Well done

Regards, Paul

gumball
05-05-2007, 10:01 PM
and the clock?

mutley
06-05-2007, 11:35 PM
Has someone been playing with this again?

I have to scroll from side to side to see the whole screen.

ok ok I know my comp is old and crap before any one suggests it

Jim

Sagacitas
08-05-2007, 04:54 PM
I like the new look.

slight problem in that while the homepage remembered me the forum pages didn't. only slight as I simply had to log in again. Well worth the effort.

Richard

simonprelude
08-05-2007, 04:59 PM
The Grey bars on mine seem to have got wider also and I have a wide screen laptop now.

Jim

mutley
08-05-2007, 05:29 PM

Jim

That's on my old home comp. Everything is fine and dandy on the work machines.

Jim

TheSebringOne
08-05-2007, 11:53 PM
Kevin, I forgot to mention before, you have done a fab and brill job! :D

DamienW, without changing the topic, what is the full carbon stuff now as oppose to cheap Zymol in the past? :rolleyes:

TheSebringOne
08-05-2007, 11:59 PM
I have noticed since the weekend to now that I'm having login in problems & getting into the forum, anyone else? My broadband is up to 6 GB (not group buys!!) Forumadmin, can you enlighten me? Thanks :( :(

Oh, where is this F1 site, clock etc? Sorry guys, not been to the forum because of the above!! The Home format screen seems to be moving a little closer to Prime?