PDA

View Full Version : Sunshine

Senninha
30-04-2007, 11:50 AM
Returning home from KevSpeed having bled the brakes and installed braided hoses (details follow in seperate thread), I came across this backdrop that was crying out for a photo of four!

regards, Paul

Papalazarou
30-04-2007, 11:55 AM
Love the yellow colour scheme down the side.

The weather has been pretty awesome lately. Been driving everywhere with the roof off, even at night with the Tubi screaming at me.

Cheers,

James.

P.s, the car looks perfect.

TheSebringOne
03-05-2007, 03:11 AM
Lovely summery shots Paul, yesterday I drove past similar farm fields on one of my fave roads nearby, but it can be a rat run, so can't just park & shoot. Its stunning when the sun sets down over the Irish sea direction (30ish miles to the West), think I will have a shakedown in the near future, could park down a farm road & shoot! Do you have your camera on standby in S2? :D

Senninha
03-05-2007, 03:23 AM
Lovely summery shots Paul, .... Do you have your camera on standby in S2? :D
Hi James, not normally, but I was returning from Kevins and had the camera with me for taking shots of the brake procedure (that I'm trying to write now)

regards, Paul

TheSebringOne
03-05-2007, 03:41 AM
Nowt wrong with being an opportunitists & doing things on the spur of the moment whilst taking advantage of the situation around you, some of the best things can happen this way! :D