PDA

View Full Version : Wiper Arms

whrdnsx
27-04-2007, 04:36 AM
Wanted to buy both RHD wiper arms.

thanks

TheSebringOne
28-04-2007, 11:49 AM
Hello, I don't have these to sell, you are wanting to buy them? I note you are in the US and Australia, how come? Or do you live in both countries? :rolleyes:

whrdnsx
29-04-2007, 10:30 PM
Hello, I don't have these to sell, you are wanting to buy them? I note you are in the US and Australia, how come? Or do you live in both countries? :rolleyes:

yes, wanted to buy.

I Live in Australia & work in America.

TheSebringOne
30-04-2007, 01:24 AM
I am sure there are many retailers in either countries that sell them, especially the USA as the majority of the global sales of the NSX were sold there under the Acura brand. I would check out Ebay as I have seen loads of them on there. Good luck!

mutley
30-04-2007, 10:34 AM
I am sure there are many retailers in either countries that sell them, especially the USA as the majority of the global sales of the NSX were sold there under the Acura brand. I would check out Ebay as I have seen loads of them on there. Good luck!

I think that ebay just sell the wipers and not the whole arms ( I'm guessing that you need the whole part that attaches to the motor).

I think your cheapest option would be from an Acura dealer in the states.

Jim

kowalski
30-04-2007, 11:42 AM
I think your cheapest option would be from an Acura dealer in the states.

Jim

This wouldnt do him much good if he's after RHD wipers, what about the wrecked NSX being broken up in another thread? probably still have all the bits.

leigh

mutley
30-04-2007, 12:37 PM
This wouldnt do him much good if he's after RHD wipers, what about the wrecked NSX being broken up in another thread? probably still have all the bits.

leigh

Ahhhhhh Good point never thought of that!! ( D'OH )

Well if push comes to shove I'm sure maybe someone on the site can try and locate some from a breakers.

Jim

TheSebringOne
01-05-2007, 04:04 AM
True, if its an Aussie X, then they are right hand drive. Maybe give Dirk on this forum an email as he may have an right hand drive set?

whrdnsx
02-05-2007, 05:44 AM
Yes, I have RHD NSX. (used to be LHD)

I'm after the wiper arms themselves, I can get inserts/blades for them anywhere but the arms themselves is more difficult.

Parts for NSX at Australia dealers seem to be about 500% more expensive than anywhere else. probably cause there's not many in OZ. ie $8500+tax for a RHD steering Rack!!

I've tried emailing breakers in the UK but no one responds. I'm after several interior parts also. Pedal assemblys & wiring loom.
Maybe they can't be bothered with dealing with people overseas?

Thanks

bartman
03-05-2007, 03:07 AM
hi as i mentioned in another post my local scrap yard is breaking the red nsx i will check tmrw if it still has the wiper arms if so i will ask a price for you

whrdnsx
03-05-2007, 03:40 AM
hi as i mentioned in another post my local scrap yard is breaking the red nsx i will check tmrw if it still has the wiper arms if so i will ask a price for you

Thanks, I appreciate It.

I'm also after the Clutch, Brake & Throttle Pedal assemblys (pre 96 manual)
Fuel Flap Release Trim & Cable
Engine Hatch Release Trim & Cable
91 Manual Interior Wiring Loom (under Dash to ECU's) (pre 96)
Under Dash Vent Ducting (Plastic tubing to Vents)

Do they have an email Address?

Thanks again
Wayne

bartman
05-05-2007, 12:10 AM
i'll see what i can do

whrdnsx
13-05-2007, 01:58 AM
Could someone give me the phone number of this Breaker with the NSX?

Thanks

whrdnsx
31-05-2007, 02:00 AM
Parts found. Please close thread.

Thanks