PDA

View Full Version : NSX 11

Welshman
06-10-2004, 09:34 AM
If anyone is interested this plate comes up for auction on Friday 29th October at the DVLA Exclusive auction at Knebworth. The reserve is £550.

mcibuk
06-10-2004, 06:14 PM
I'm intereste din the plate but not going to Knebworth.
Do you know if i can make a bid via e-mail or telephone?

Thx

Welshman
08-10-2004, 07:41 AM
Phone up Newreg and they will bid on your behalf. They charge a fee plus VAT but you don't have to take time off work, spend money on petrol etc.

They'll ask you for a limit and also advise you what the plate is likely to fetch.

I've used them to buy two plates at DVLA auctions and both times I got them for the reserve. You'll find that they have a word with the other dealers and if the others don't have any clients who want the plate they'll let it be knocked down to Newreg for the reserve. The only fly in this potential ointment is if there is a private buyer bidding in person.

Personally I think £550 is a very good price for that plate.

ctrlaltdelboy
02-11-2004, 01:41 PM
I put in a written bid on this plate for £1600 (which adds up to £2,101 with fees & VAT) but I did not win :cry: the final price was £1900 (£2,479 total)

I was struggling to justify the level I went up to as it was, so as much as I would have liked to have seen NSX II on my baby, 'tis not to be.

so are we gonna see the plate on anyone's car here?

ctrlaltdelboy
02-11-2004, 01:42 PM
I was successful on bidding for one plate though!

my wife's Nissan Patrol will soon be wearing P47ROL :wink: