PDA

View Full Version : Parts Catalogue

nigel
21-03-2007, 08:17 PM
Anyone had luck finding a RHD parts catalogue so we can get it to Ray Laks Acura to hopefully get better prices on parts for the Honda NSX? They have theirs on disc but can't get one for the RHD. If we can get one on microfische I have a reader so that would work as well. Please let me know asap.

Cheers
nigel

Minch
21-03-2007, 11:39 PM
Nigel,

It seems to be a problem with printing the thing from what I hear. I will talk to Simon to see if there is any way that we can print the pages to PDF. If not there is always the option of using the 'Print Screen' button but obviously the clarity/definition goes right down.

I contacted JR today ref. the ABS modulator and he is looking into it for me. Luckily I had the print out from Honda UK to use plus additional photos of my car and the item in question. Seems like the only difference in the part number is the 'A' for American (?) and a 'J' for Japanese so fingers crossed it may just be the same part!!!!!

Nathan

cas
22-03-2007, 12:02 AM
Hi

I would be cautious about giving RHD price information to anyone as they then will know what price to beat NOT have to offer their lowest price.

Lankstarr
22-03-2007, 08:26 AM
Good thinking CAS - I second that motion! Get a price first then use the UK price to drive it down if necessary!

Minch
22-03-2007, 09:43 AM
I don't think we'll need the UK price to drive it down to be honest. £ to $ is still strong.

simonprelude
22-03-2007, 10:08 AM
If anyone needs part numbers then let me know, I have a parts CD but there is some form of copy protection, licensing and expiry dates that I am trying to crack.

Once this is done I will make several back ups :)

Minch
22-03-2007, 11:02 AM
Simon,

Do you have access to some sort of PDF writer? This may be the way forward if you can print from the CD you have.

Nathan

NSXGB
22-03-2007, 11:23 AM
If anyone needs part numbers then let me know, I have a parts CD but there is some form of copy protection, licensing and expiry dates that I am trying to crack.

Once this is done I will make several back ups :)

I take it you have the latest Nero and DVD Decrypter? That should sort it.

simonprelude
22-03-2007, 12:29 PM
No.........

You want a go ??

I have a copy that I can run from, but can't install with.
Then the master copy that people could install from ??

I take it you have the latest Nero and DVD Decrypter? That should sort it.

NSXGB
22-03-2007, 01:35 PM
You can download the DVD Decrypter free (Google search), not sure about Nero.
I can have a go if you like, I've had no trouble using that software backing up some films of mine which were encrypted, a data disc I would presume would be easier....

amo
22-03-2007, 02:51 PM
No.........

You want a go ??

I have a copy that I can run from, but can't install with.
Then the master copy that people could install from ??

mate use a double layer cd but u need a double layer drive as well that should do it

not that i copy anything lol

thx amo

NSXGB
05-04-2007, 10:36 PM
Not seen this posted before but it could be useful:

http://www.acuraautomotiveparts.org/acura/jsp/mws/catdisplay.jsp?inputstate=1&catcgry1=NSX

Kevin
06-04-2007, 11:13 PM
I have set up a virtual server running the Honda EPC. PM me if you want to be able to use it. It can be run over the internet.

TheSebringOne
06-04-2007, 11:49 PM
The Acuracarland website states in the shipping section,they only post within the US & Puerto Rico!! Is there a way around this and this sounds like a silly question,but I assume US Acura parts are 100% identical to Honda UK?! :rolleyes:

amo
07-04-2007, 12:05 PM
beware as i got some 750cc injectors and they where 2mm toobig and was a big prob
but aparantly fit usa nsx no prob

by the way mine is a ***

thx amo