PDA

View Full Version : NSX Wanted...

bas_boy
21-09-2004, 10:31 AM
I am after an NSX... I has seen a couple in the Trader for around th 15k mark...

I shall look at these at the weekend! Anybody else got one?

Kevin
21-09-2004, 12:45 PM
Considering this is the UK NSX owners club, errr.....yes some people here have one.

Mike_L
21-09-2004, 12:54 PM
Yes I thought that Kev :) I assume the key words missing were 'for sale'

Bas_boy,

You will find that pretty much anything under 20k will be an auto and/or LHD. Condition and a good service history is all essential with these cars (far more than age or mileage). Go too cheap and you will get hit with high costs to put right, far in excess of your initial saving. The NSX is a very reliable car but when thing go wrong they are costly to put right. This must be the same in the Skyline world as well?

You will be disappointed with the straight line performance of the auto (and even perhaps the manual) since you already indicate that you have a much more powerful engined car. Remember that the NSX engine is natually aspirated so forget 'big power' chip upgrades etc.

Having said that, I think the NSX is special and the straight line is not what this car is about, so good look in your search. If you decide the auto is acceptable then PM me, I may be persuaded to sell (I am looking to free up some capital to pay for an extention on my house.)

Regards,

Mike

bas_boy
21-09-2004, 01:49 PM
But I thought that the title being "NSX Wanted" may give it away!

I dont mind an Auto. I would prefer an auto, but beggers cant be choosers.

I am fully aware that the NSX will be slower, but as you said, thats not what the NSX is about.

I would be very interested in an car in my price range. Please could you email me details?

Chris.bassett@ranplc.co.uk

wiggy
14-10-2004, 01:15 PM
you have PM