PDA

View Full Version : oh hello ...

CrazyMixedUpKid
22-02-2007, 04:07 PM
http://www.autocar.co.uk/News/NewsArticle/Honda-Concepts/224253/

NSXGB
22-02-2007, 04:23 PM
....good, didn't like it much anyway, hope the next one is better looking...and mid engined.

Steveycaz
22-02-2007, 04:39 PM
Move development back to Japan I say - I don't want an American muscle-car!

gumball
22-02-2007, 06:03 PM
no it won't be an american muscle car, it will be a hybrid of some sort.

simonprelude
22-02-2007, 06:57 PM
Perhaps even more important for us to get to Gaydon next month to talk to Honda about the current NSX, after all, the market that the new NSX will be aimed at, must encompass the current owners also ??

http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/testvb/showthread.php?t=2322

mutley
24-02-2007, 09:26 AM
I just can't believe that they are going for a front mounted engine, albeit a V10, but I still think the NSX has the engine in the right place.

Jim

Senninha
25-02-2007, 10:01 AM
I just can't believe that they are going for a front mounted engine...........Jim
2 years ago, an Aston was still a relatively rare sighting on UK roads. Now I see several everyday, be they DB7 or 9's, V8's or the Vanquish. The ferrari new boy of FRD too, as will be the Lexus. This would therefore appear to be what the market is looking for and so what the Manuafacturers will deliver.

If we drove the F-cars who only build high performance cars then we could have the choice of layout. We choose to drive Honda. Honda will only build one flagship car. Whilst the styling may change, I would be very surprised if it isnt of FRD configuration when we see it in the autumn.

Dont forget, it took then almost a decade to decide on our NSX design, but what Honda produced was a gem. Have faith and patience, then smile as our cars hold good residuals due to lack of supply.

regards, Paul

AR
25-02-2007, 11:10 AM
Have faith and patience, then smile as our cars hold good residuals due to lack of supply.

regards, Paul

Ditto what Paul said.