PDA

View Full Version : If anyone is placing an order with Dali or SOS...

WhyOne?
25-01-2007, 09:17 AM
...would they mind letting me know please?

I would like to buy a 1 (Dali - oil cap) or 2 (SOS - oil cap and engine fuse box cover) small spangly bits for my engine bay - shipping these small items alone doesn't make much sense, but as part of a larger order would be much more affordable.

Many thanks in anticipation

;)

Senninha
25-01-2007, 12:01 PM
I have some parts on order with Mark, he's just waiting for another part to come into stock before shipping. Happy to split if you want to drop Mark a note and let me know.

regards. Paul

modarr
25-01-2007, 10:19 PM
I'm placing an order with SoS. This is partly for one of the parts I payed for but did not receive from the late Mark Johnson at Dali, RIP.
Some say he swallowed too much.

Anywho, if you want to have your bits added in to the substantial order I and Matt have placed with SoS, please let me know.

Mo

WhyOne?
26-01-2007, 10:11 AM
Many thanks for all the kind offers of help - I really appreciate it.

Hopefully everything is now sorted via PM.

:)

NSXGB
26-01-2007, 10:14 AM
Not to be outdone y1...I am also in the process of ordering from SOS....your parts can be added to my order as I know you don't live far from me and will save you further bother and postage...PM me with the details of your order and I will add it on.

The order is hopefully being dispatched early next week...

....sorry if I was a little late in replying...

WhyOne?
26-01-2007, 02:50 PM
Hi Simon, thanks for the kind offer - I now have had orders placed on my behalf, so whilst it would be handy to collect from someone local (at a pub perhaps!!!!) it is best that I don't meddle any further!