PDA

View Full Version : Pic's of NSX's spotted

senna786
19-01-2007, 08:46 PM
some pics I'd taken a few days ago. The 03 LBB is mine next to ex Jensen Buttons' 04 LBB.

The red NA2 next to mine. I have to say the red actually looks really nice in real life. It's not the old red (from the NA1), or the Ferrari red, looks cool. But not as good as the LBB
:-) :-)

The red NA1 was in for a service. Don't know whose it was. Not to my taste, but then life would be boring if everyone had the same tastes!!

I also seen a green NA1 NSX-R, horrible wheels on it and a bit tatty. I couldn't manage any pics as my SE K800i ran out of power!!) My understanding is that this was bought by the chap with the McLaren F1 (Flemke?) from Scotland and will be getting cleaned and prepared for racing.

Oh and one of my Mk1 gti campaign :-) - which sometimes used to get more attention than my LBB NSX :-0

NSXGB
20-01-2007, 11:21 AM
Is that Chiswick Honda in your pics with the 02+ Ascari (?) red 'un?

charlie:one
20-01-2007, 08:04 PM
Hi all jenson's nsx looked in good nick when I took this at the F1 factory in 05 nigel

senna786
20-01-2007, 09:06 PM
Don't get me wrong, Button's ex car in good nick but not concours, it had a few little surface scratches and a deeper one on the rear spoiler. Also the alloys needed a little tlc.

I am a perfectionist though. To most it would look a straight car in good condition.

NSXGB: yes this was at chiswick honda. The ascari red on an 04 with just over 20K miles has now been sold. They had it up for £43k, think the buyer got it for just under £40k.

This week they had 3 NEW 05/06 plate NSX's coming in. All for sale around the £50k mark.

1. 05 plate 'ruby' red. I have never seen one in this colour before. There were only 3 made in it. It really does look awesome and takes on a different shade from different light/angles it is viewed from. Got to be one of the best colours.
2. 05 plate Long Beach Blue. around 1k miles on it. This was the one that was used in Emerdale in the background.
3. Another brand new one due in next week. Can't remember what colour this was going to be.

So anyone looking for an NSX, should look to speak to Chiswick Honda as they must have the largest stock availability on NA2 models.

PS: My my, that YELLOW NA2 in the pic looks an awesome colour too. Really looks well next to the LBB

cheers,
H

NSX 2000
20-01-2007, 10:01 PM
Just to be really sad, would that be a costa coffe in between the two LBB's. ;)

simonprelude
21-01-2007, 10:45 AM
Looks more like Ritazza to me :)

Just to be really sad, would that be a costa coffe in between the two LBB's. ;)

simonprelude
21-01-2007, 10:47 AM
This colour ??

1. 05 plate 'ruby' red. I have never seen one in this colour before. There were only 3 made in it. It really does look awesome and takes on a different shade from different light/angles it is viewed from. Got to be one of the best colours.

Senninha
21-01-2007, 11:04 AM
Color looks great from that angle and in that light. I almost bought my S2k in same however, in some light it can look very Pink.

Where is this photo taken please?

regards

simonprelude
21-01-2007, 11:49 AM
That was at the motor museum at Gaydon last year for the Honda Revolutions meet.

simonprelude
21-01-2007, 11:50 AM
Along with this one :)

senna786
21-01-2007, 01:06 PM
Simon,

Yes it was that colour. I thought it looked really nice.

TheQuietOne
21-01-2007, 02:55 PM
This colour ??

Monza Pearl(e?)!

It's an S2K colour too....I believe the one in the pics will be at Japfest (db) for anyone who jasn't seen it!

Senninha
21-01-2007, 02:58 PM
That was at the motor museum at Gaydon last year for the Honda Revolutions meet.
Is this happenning again this year and if so, when? Is there an accompanying event or simply a meet?

21-01-2007, 07:26 PM
hi simon a good picture of my nsx nigel

simonprelude
21-01-2007, 09:23 PM
She always looks beautiful Nigel.

I can't wait to see her again, I see you will be at Japfest but on the HR stand :(
Will you be paying us a visit ??

hi simon a good picture of my nsx nigel

simonprelude
21-01-2007, 09:37 PM
Last year was 26th of March, not seen anything on there for a 2007 meet yet.
Just a social meet really and a chance to look around the museum.

Is this happenning again this year and if so, when? Is there an accompanying event or simply a meet?

simonprelude
22-01-2007, 10:02 AM
Sunday 25th March 2007 according to the winter mag.

Last year was 26th of March, not seen anything on there for a 2007 meet yet.
Just a social meet really and a chance to look around the museum.

22-01-2007, 07:51 PM
hi simon i had aready booked in with the honda r club, if all the numbers turn up for the nsx stand will be a record i think the last recorded nsx,s was 22 ? and that was at castle combe. nigel

db
05-02-2007, 06:33 PM
This colour ??
HM55 NSX is my car. Colour is Monza Red ( otherwise known as Barbie Pink [in some lighting conditions] )

Steveycaz
05-02-2007, 06:39 PM
That's the mystery solved then db! This was the thread I was talking about yesterday at the DJCC meet; seems it was your car all along!

simonprelude
05-02-2007, 07:08 PM
Or lipstick red :)

Looks good anyway, always liked it on the S2000 as well.

HM55 NSX is my car. Colour is Monza Red ( otherwise known as Barbie Pink [in some lighting conditions] )

HangBangle
01-03-2007, 10:49 PM
I never knew my car had so many pictures taken of it!

TheQuietOne
01-03-2007, 11:15 PM

...and your car is which one exactly? This is quite the week for lurker 'unlurking'!

Nice to have you onboard so to speak!

simonprelude
01-03-2007, 11:55 PM
I hope you are signing up for JamesFest ??

HangBangle
30-03-2007, 09:36 PM
...and your car is which one exactly? This is quite the week for lurker 'unlurking'!

Nice to have you onboard so to speak!

Jenson Buttons second NSX which I have had since Dec 05. Unfortunately I feel dreadful as I drive my other steads much more than this wonderful exquisite machine.:cry:

HangBangle
30-03-2007, 09:38 PM
I hope you are signing up for JamesFest ??

What is JamesFest?:oops:

Senninha
30-03-2007, 09:39 PM
I hope he looked after it better than the current press car has been cared for. The yellow one at Gaydon last week has had a VERY hard life. Just over 7k miles and looks more like 70k inside and around the edges.

See you at Japfest??

regards

TheQuietOne
30-03-2007, 09:43 PM
I drive my other steads much more than this wonderful exquisite machine.:cry:

Wow I'd forgotten I'd even posted that question! So then what are the 'steads' in question that could possibly keep you away from the magical key with an H on it!?!?

Come on bring it along to Castle Coombe and keep all our pride and joys company!

Cheers, Matt.

Senninha
30-03-2007, 09:43 PM
What is JamesFest?:oops:

Check out 2007 coming events - Japfest but we are referring to it as Jamesfest due to all his hard work getting about 40 NSX 2gether ... or is it now 41?

HangBangle
30-03-2007, 09:44 PM
:confused:
Don't get me wrong, Button's ex car in good nick but not concours, it had a few little surface scratches and a deeper one on the rear spoiler. Also the alloys needed a little tlc.

I am a perfectionist though. To most it would look a straight car in good condition.

NSXGB: yes this was at chiswick honda. The ascari red on an 04 with just over 20K miles has now been sold. They had it up for £43k, think the buyer got it for just under £40k.

This week they had 3 NEW 05/06 plate NSX's coming in. All for sale around the £50k mark.

2. 05 plate Long Beach Blue. around 1k miles on it. This was the one that was used in Emerdale in the background.
3. Another brand new one due in next week. Can't remember what colour this was going to be.

So anyone looking for an NSX, should look to speak to Chiswick Honda as they must have the largest stock availability on NA2 models.

PS: My my, that YELLOW NA2 in the pic looks an awesome colour too. Really looks well next to the LBB

cheers,
H

Sorry I am not keeping it up to club standards. This is despite not taking it out very often too!

reg
30-03-2007, 09:49 PM
:confused:

Sorry I am not keeping it up to club standards. This is despite not taking it out very often too!

The fact that anyone owns an NSX should be enough for the next owner to give them good grace.

Nowt as queer as folks eh :D

TheQuietOne
30-03-2007, 09:50 PM
I suppoe it is very easy to be over critical of other people's cars, especially if you are fortunate to start with one that is perfect (or new!) - at the end of the day they are just that, cars, and meant to be enjoyed from the inside more than most in the NSXs case! I would say your only fault it not driving it enough by the sounds of it! ;)

TheQuietOne
30-03-2007, 09:51 PM
The fact that anyone owns an NSX should be enough for the next owner to give them good grace.

Nowt as queer as James eh :D

Totally agree...

HangBangle
30-03-2007, 10:56 PM
Wow I'd forgotten I'd even posted that question! So then what are the 'steads' in question that could possibly keep you away from the magical key with an H on it!?!?

Come on bring it along to Castle Coombe and keep all our pride and joys company!

Cheers, Matt.

Hi Matt (et al) the NSX was a gift to myself after 25 years of grind and agonising over GT2/3 v F355/360 v early Gallardo, clincher was when a buddy bought an F550 for £55k, did 3k in 15 months but spent £11.5k in service costs. Have had lots of good (company car) metal over the years inc; 84 Lotus Esprit Turbo, 85 911 Carrera sport, Merc 500SLC, etc. I now buy cars but find it difficult to part with them (moved from being an expenditure item to asset). I now have 7 cars (4 of which I bought at less than 2 years old) and cost over £130k in folding readies (I really do have a problem).

I really should get out more and would be interested in the Castle Combe event. When is it?

Hangbangle

simonprelude
31-03-2007, 08:08 AM
Japfest is the 19th of May (Saturday) details are here

http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/testvb/showthread.php?t=2015

Would be great to have you along as well, I don't think we have many facelift NA2's coming at the moment.

So what other cars do you have. £130k sounds a lot, but not really that much for 7 cars.

Cars I drive at the moment (4 of them) set me back £56.5k and the newest was 4 years old, I hate the initial depreciation but 'might' buy something new soon.

Hi Matt (et al) the NSX was a gift to myself after 25 years of grind and agonising over GT2/3 v F355/360 v early Gallardo, clincher was when a buddy bought an F550 for £55k, did 3k in 15 months but spent £11.5k in service costs. Have had lots of good (company car) metal over the years inc; 84 Lotus Esprit Turbo, 85 911 Carrera sport, Merc 500SLC, etc. I now buy cars but find it difficult to part with them (moved from being an expenditure item to asset). I now have 7 cars (4 of which I bought at less than 2 years old) and cost over £130k in folding readies (I really do have a problem).

I really should get out more and would be interested in the Castle Combe event. When is it?

Hangbangle

HangBangle
08-04-2007, 09:14 PM
Hi Matt

in addition to the 04 LBB NSX I currently have the following:

Daily Motorway Cruiser: 01 Audi S8 (had for nearly 4 years)
Fantastic Qcar runabout: 06 Subaru Forester 2.5 XT.
Ratbag Ragtop (missus keep happy, me keep NSX): 04 Saab 9.3 Convertable.
01 Fiat Punto LX: (number one daughter)
98 VW Polo: (number two daughter).
99 Suzuki Jeep Softop: (kids beach car).

You can see where the money is spent of course and the insurance is crippling but what the hell! Now we have the new emmissions tax to support. Any bright ideas on how to mitigate these costs?

I think I might be able to wangle the Japfest trip as I am in the process of buying a flat in Devon and could combine two things together.

cheers

Hangbangle

NSXGB
14-09-2020, 06:53 PM
Thought I'd bump this thread as someone at Brands Hatch was asking about the 'Lipstick' coloured NSX - Monza Pearl?
See post #7.

dobbiej
29-09-2020, 02:00 PM
For the first time ever I saw I think an NSX-R (or something that looked very similar to one). The weird thing is, it was a UK car; 04 registration but I saw it just a few miles from my little village of Neuheim in the middle of no-where in Kanton Zug, Switzerland?! Last Sunday eve 27th Sep about 6 PM going up the Edlibachestrasse road near Neuageri:) I was in a Porsche 912 but couldn't persuade the owner to follow him to get a pic:( I would have had about a 3 second window to get one, mind you....

Hagasan
29-09-2020, 03:06 PM
For the first time ever I saw I think an NSX-R (or something that looked very similar to one). The weird thing is, it was a UK car; 04 registration but I saw it just a few miles from my little village of Neuheim in the middle of no-where in Kanton Zug, Switzerland?! Last Sunday eve 27th Sep about 6 PM going up the Edlibachestrasse road near Neuageri:) I was in a Porsche 912 but couldn't persuade the owner to follow him to get a pic:( I would have had about a 3 second window to get one, mind you....

Well one from the UK was going to be going to Switzerland. Maybe that was it? The owner or ex-owner might confirm....

Pride
30-09-2020, 06:53 PM
Neil’s just confirmed to me it’s now gone to Switzerland but never forgotten.😢