PDA

View Full Version : car collection

senna786
19-01-2007, 08:03 PM
I have had my car sitting in Chiswick Honda showroom for 2 months. They had it up for £45k.

As I have now sold it privately, went down there today after work to collect her paperwork. Will collect the car when the new buyer confirms a date to collect next week (and after all the dosh is sitting in my account!!) She was sitting there, absolutely gleaming.

However, What I did notice and found out in more detail after a coffee with Ivan, was that he has managed to source 3 NSX's all on 05/06 plates and has them on the forecourt for £49,995.

One is LBB (like mine) but had grey leather interior in it. I never knew they did them with the grey leather - looks nice though - brightens up the cabin a bit. Infact, some of you will have seen it. It was featured a number of times in the background of Emerdale farm. Owned by Honda, with around 2k miles. Nice condition.

2nd one is in a CHERRY RED colour (Not red - there was a red one there too - completely different) . I have never seen one of these before. Was informed that only 3 were ever made in this colour. I have got to say, this is now one of my fav colours. Probably justs beats the orange and on a par with the blue!. Looks gorgeous under different angles/shades of light.

3rd one is due in sometime next week (not sure on the colour of this one).

I also seen another 04 LBB NSX sitting there - it's the one that belonged to J. Button. Looked a little tatty though.

The red one I mentioned (not cherry red) got sold last week. It was an 04 plate with 20,000miles. They had it up for £43k, think someone got it for a steal at around £40k.

Oh, it is a good feeling getting back into a UKITR-DC2. I owned one a number of years back, but had just forgot how well balanced they are and how well they grip the road. I think I could only have driven my NSX to around 45-55% of it's full potential, but with the ITR, I honestly think I can take it to 90% of it's limit (plus it's FWD) and will definately be having some fun with it. I will be actively doing track days this year, so may see some of you around.
Off now to mull over whether I should get a G-Wagen G500 - for some reason I've always wanted one and I think now maybe the time!!! - so if you see a black or silver G500 towing a race prepared ITR in white, gees a wave and know me as a former NSX owner.

cheers
H

NSX 2000
20-01-2007, 09:54 PM
Wish I read this last night, as I could of poped into Chiswick this afternoon. :(