PDA

View Full Version : US prices

reg
11-01-2007, 12:41 AM
I have worked a fair bit in the US and have lots of contacts to ship things to as well as a US account to buy things. I am seriously thinking of buying a std clutch kit and keeping it for when it is necessary. Has anyone here done this as it seems to pretty much half the cost of it! (shipping in suitcase that is)

nigel
11-01-2007, 05:56 PM
I am in the US and with the pound to the dollar exchange you can get a hell of a deal on NSX prices. Also, Ray Laks Acura (Hondacuraworld.com) in New York, ships to the UK. Ask for JR, he knows the NSX very well and will be glad to help you. I use him because they give a big discount on NSX parts just because you have one and they realize the parts are expensive to begin with.
Cheers
nigel

reg
11-01-2007, 06:30 PM
I am in the US and with the pound to the dollar exchange you can get a hell of a deal on NSX prices. Also, Ray Laks Acura (Hondacuraworld.com) in New York, ships to the UK. Ask for JR, he knows the NSX very well and will be glad to help you. I use him because they give a big discount on NSX parts just because you have one and they realize the parts are expensive to begin with.
Cheers
nigel

Thanks for the contact Nigel, I will be sure to look him up.

WhyOne?
11-01-2007, 07:29 PM
I have worked a fair bit in the US and have lots of contacts to ship things to as well as a US account to buy things. I am seriously thinking of buying a std clutch kit and keeping it for when it is necessary. Has anyone here done this as it seems to pretty much half the cost of it! (shipping in suitcase that is)

I makes an awful lot of sense to me.

I am currently thinking 'heart' - alloy coolant tank and c/f mesh engine cover from science of speed, 'head' - OEM clutch to sit in my garage....just in case!

Thank's for the contact Nigel!

It would be great if board members travelling too / from the US to offer their services to carry NSX stuff back for board members if they have any spare capacity.

blue5
11-01-2007, 08:12 PM
I third that idea.

I used delray accura to good effect, good discounts and quick delivery to the UK