PDA

View Full Version : Spotted in Basingstoke

Steveycaz
09-01-2007, 02:20 PM
Colleague spotted a Red NSX with 'black alloys' on the A33 at Chineham yesterday. I know Paul and Luke are based here but the black alloys don't sound like them!

Lankstarr
09-01-2007, 08:08 PM
Black Alloys could have been either Paul or me!! Paul's are Chromey with a black shadowy thing and I've just had mine refurbed to what I thought was OEM colour (jury is still out till I park next to Matt tomorrow!). I'll post some piccies when I get the centrecaps back as WW are still working on them.

More than likely me though as Paul doesn't go home that way and I think his is tuck up in the garage. One sure way to tell - did they say he was driving like a ***** **** ******?

Steveycaz
09-01-2007, 08:17 PM
He said he was a tall chap but he didn't get a real good look beacause he was overtaking him too fast in his Punto! Maybe it was you! :p

Lankstarr
09-01-2007, 08:19 PM
He said he was a tall chap

Definitely not Paul then :lol:

simonprelude
10-01-2007, 12:51 AM
So where's this meet of special slow edition NSX's ??

(jury is still out till I park next to Matt tomorrow!)

Senninha
10-01-2007, 01:44 AM
He said he was a tall chap but he didn't get a real good look beacause he was overtaking him too fast in his Punto! Maybe it was you! :p

Luke, stay away, that other red NSX is slowing you down!! ;)

Lankstarr
10-01-2007, 08:48 AM
So where's this meet of special slow edition NSX's ??

Give me a call if you're free - you'd fit right in!!

Meeting for a few games of snooker. eard you're crap, but we could do with a dog sitter :lol:

L*

simonprelude
10-01-2007, 03:46 PM
Thanks for the offer, busy this evening though, washing my hair :)

Serioulsy though, when you are next playing let me know. Could do with some easy wins.

Give me a call if you're free - you'd fit right in!!

Meeting for a few games of snooker. eard you're crap, but we could do with a dog sitter :lol:

L*

WhyOne?
10-01-2007, 04:11 PM
....I'll post some piccies when I get the centrecaps back as WW are still working on them......

Sorry to hi-jack the thread, but what are WW up to with your centercaps Luke?