PDA

View Full Version : New owner!

reg
05-01-2007, 12:12 PM
Hello to all of you.

Have been lurking for a bit and gaining some valuable info. on the NSX as I looked at one on an off chance a few weeks back. It was a bit different to the mk1 MR2 that I was considering as a Sunday car and slightly more interesting. Anyway I now have an NSX sitting on the driveway which seems a bit surreal and most out of sorts with the daily beater :p

Will be asking lots of pointless questions along with searching the archives for some outstanding bits and pieces. So I'll say thanks in advance and maybe catch some of you at Japfest.

WhyOne?
05-01-2007, 12:14 PM
Welcome!

Pleased to see you have found your way over from S2ki and hope to see you at Japfest.

AR
05-01-2007, 12:44 PM
Welcome onboard mate. Is this Pande's old car? Silver, black interior T-reg 3.2?

Cheers,

AR

reg
05-01-2007, 12:54 PM
Welcome onboard mate. Is this Pande's old car? Silver, black interior T-reg 3.2?

Cheers,

AR

Yep that's the one. Although I prefer to think of it as my 'new old' car :D

AR
05-01-2007, 01:15 PM
Nice car mate, I'll think of it as reg's car. :)

Cheers,

AR

mcibuk
05-01-2007, 02:30 PM
Welcome - keep asking lots of questions - we can all learn from the answers.

Senninha
05-01-2007, 02:59 PM
Hi Reg,

Excellent 'new old' choice and in great condition I believe.

Hope the pm's are of use and see you at Japfest!

Enjoy your new Sunday driver!!

regards

Paul

reg
05-01-2007, 03:43 PM
Hi Reg,

Excellent 'new old' choice and in great condition I believe.

Hope the pm's are of use and see you at Japfest!

The car doesn't look its age at all, the last owners did a great job which will be continued. Hope to clear and then relocate it to the garage this weekend (drinking beer has been all consuming over xmas and chores have been neglected). All the information is great cheers for that, didn't know how active this place was going to be but it’s been a pleasant surprise.

TheQuietOne
05-01-2007, 04:33 PM
Hi Reg,

Welcome to the fold, Luke (Lankstarr) and I are both originally from the Oxfordshire area (Abingdon and Witney respectively), and are both back regularly for family visits (and snooker/pool sessions together), so I'm sure we could have a mini meet if you fancied it and you can pick our brains over anything you like. We both have 3.2 pop-ups too for what that's worth!

Feel free to ask away, as said above the more questions are asked the more we collectively learn about these fantastic machines!

Best Regards, Matt.

rkanaga
05-01-2007, 07:34 PM
Small world! I'm originally from Abingdon too (although now living in Guildford), and go back to visit my Dad there! What about a mini meet at the White Hart (Fyfield) sometime?

Lankstarr
05-01-2007, 08:17 PM
Ha ha I moved from Abingdon to Guildford then to Basingstoke!

Never been to Fyfield, but La Fontana in East Hanney is a fav of Matt and mine's. If you're about next time we go back, or if we can generate enough interest for a midlands meet I am always up for it. If we have bases in Abingdon and Ox then maybe a meet in Bristol to incorporate some of the Welsh followers would be in order :O)

L*