PDA

View Full Version : Best Christmas ever

richmills
28-12-2006, 04:53 PM
Well the car was duly delivered on the 22nd by Grantham Honda, and as promised here are a few piccies I took over the Christmas break.

What can I say? It's fantastic, even better than I was anticipating. In the first six days of owning it I've taken it from Southampton to Leicester, Leicester to Ashford in Kent, and Ashford back to Southampton, plus several short trips around town, and I haven't stopped grinning :D.

Cheers, Rich.

Senninha
28-12-2006, 05:01 PM
Rich,

Congratulations! Easily one of the best colours for the 02+ model :cool: . Hope to see you and the NSX at japfest next May.

Enjoy your Christmas present.

Regards

Paul

simonprelude
28-12-2006, 05:27 PM
Wow loving it, almost jealous ;)

Papalazarou
28-12-2006, 08:14 PM
Well the car was duly delivered on the 22nd by Grantham Honda, and as promised here are a few piccies I took over the Christmas break.

What can I say? It's fantastic, even better than I was anticipating. In the first six days of owning it I've taken it from Southampton to Leicester, Leicester to Ashford in Kent, and Ashford back to Southampton, plus several short trips around town, and I haven't stopped grinning :D.

Cheers, Rich.

That's really exciting. Now sign up for Japfest.

Thanks,

James.

jaytip
28-12-2006, 10:27 PM
Congratulations mate,looks like a cracker.

sportyking
28-12-2006, 10:44 PM
Congrats, and i agree Grantham are nice folk when buying an NSX from them!

WhyOne?
29-12-2006, 09:42 AM
Looking Good!

Just like Jenson's!

Sagacitas
29-12-2006, 11:29 AM
That looks stunning.

I am green with envy.

Enjoy it to the fullest.

Richard

richmills
29-12-2006, 11:33 AM
That's really exciting. Now sign up for Japfest.

I'd love to mate, but I'm away the last 2 weekends in May next year :(

I'll be sure to make it some meet next year though.

Rich.

richmills
29-12-2006, 11:36 AM
Congrats, and i agree Grantham are nice folk when buying an NSX from them!

Yeah they've been great, although they should be when you're spending that sort of bundle ;) The only issue I've got so far is that the red key doesn't seem to have arrived with the car, I don't need it right now of course, but hopefully they can track it down and get it to me.

Rich.

simonprelude
29-12-2006, 12:46 PM
I am not sure, perhaps someone else can clarify but I don't think later cars come with a master key ?? Or if they do, I think they are just slightly off black.

I think Honda phased them out over the years due to the changes in immobilisers etc.

Yeah they've been great, although they should be when you're spending that sort of bundle ;) The only issue I've got so far is that the red key doesn't seem to have arrived with the car, I don't need it right now of course, but hopefully they can track it down and get it to me.

Rich.

Papalazarou
29-12-2006, 04:53 PM
on the theme of 'best Christmas ever' I've been stuck at Bristol Airport for 5 hours because it is too windy!!

Last year 'same day' I got on a plane to prague and ended up in Nuremburg because there was 'snow'

Anyway,

Hope you guys are having fun.

Cheers,

James

P.s, I hate easyjet

Senninha
29-12-2006, 05:03 PM
P.s, I hate easyjet

Well you know what they say James, you pay peanuts, you get ........

Hope you get airbourne soon,

safe flight and regards

Paul

AR
29-12-2006, 05:54 PM
Congratulations on the car I saw one like it last year at Two Mills and almost went for it.

richmills
29-12-2006, 07:07 PM
I am not sure, perhaps someone else can clarify but I don't think later cars come with a master key ?? Or if they do, I think they are just slightly off black.

I think Honda phased them out over the years due to the changes in immobilisers etc.

Ah ok, that might explain it. It mentions there should be a red key in the manual, but there are several things I've spotted in there that aren't quite right so it might be out of date about that too.

Rich.

simonprelude
29-12-2006, 07:23 PM
Mine for the NSX is certainly Grey (and for the S2000), for the ITR it is Red though.

TheQuietOne
30-12-2006, 12:13 AM
Ah ok, that might explain it. It mentions there should be a red key in the manual, but there are several things I've spotted in there that aren't quite right so it might be out of date about that too.

Rich.

FWIW mine for my 2000 car is grey (in its own little packet still!).

Cheers, Matt.

AR
30-12-2006, 12:33 AM
I believe that the remote is also red.