PDA

View Full Version : Got one!

richmills
11-12-2006, 06:35 PM
Hi everyone,

Well It's happened, I've got myself an NSX :D Or at least, I've got a deposit down on one and I'm hoping to get it all sorted and delivered for the 22nd of this month.

It's the 03 Long beach blue that was for sale up at Grantham (sorry Simon, it would have been me that was out for the test drive when your mate arrived to look over it). I'd been thinking about that one for a month or so, and when the price was dropped at the start of last week it made my mind up.

I'm still not sure I can quite believe it, and I'm sure the next couple of weeks will be hell waiting for it to arrive, but what a Christmas it will be :cool: I'll post some piccies when I get it.

A quick question to finish, what grade of petrol do people recommend? Is the cheaper 95 ok, or should I use something else?

Cheers, Rich.

TheQuietOne
11-12-2006, 06:52 PM
Told ya!

Great news, regarding petrol I'm sure some will think I'm wrong but enless I'm planning on racing Novas at the weekend I tend to run mine on 95, with maybe a tank of V-Power (Optimax) once a month to keep it happy. I get on average 30 MPG with that combo, and the car runs perfectly...and still goes like hell!

Good luck with the waiting...Matt.

NSXGB
11-12-2006, 07:06 PM
:mad: GRRR.

Well done on your purchase, what a great xmas present you have got yourself!

All the best

Senninha
11-12-2006, 09:00 PM
enless I'm planning on racing Novas at the weekend I tend to run mine on 95

Thats all 265bhp can handle ;) :lol:

Rich, congratulations! From what my mate said it is a lovely clean example! Look forward to the photo's!

regards

Paul

PS Get yourself booked into the Japfest next May so we can all share your happiness.

TheQuietOne
12-12-2006, 10:29 AM
Thats all 265bhp can handle ;) :lol:

Cheap, like your 'cf' Paul, plus I wouldn't know, having an unmolested 269bhp!

Back on topic, make sure you get to Japfest, it appears it will be a lot of fun!

richmills
12-12-2006, 10:35 AM
PS Get yourself booked into the Japfest next May so we can all share your happiness.

I'd love to, but I'm away for a week down in Devon while that's happening :(

I'll be sure to make one of the other gatherings though. Should be quite a collection of NSXs down Hampshire/The-South now, would be a shame not to go out one sunny day next spring/summer.

Cheers, Rich.