PDA

View Full Version : RHD parts wanted

whrdnsx
07-12-2006, 04:28 AM
Wanted to buy the following parts to complete my RHD conversion.

RHD windscreen wipers (pair)

RHD molded carpet

RHD fuel flap release trim (beside drivers seat)

RHD engine hatch release trim (behind drivers seat)

RHD Master cyl to ABS hard (brake) lines.

I can pay with Paypal would need the parts shipped to Australia.

Thanks
Wayne

simonprelude
18-12-2006, 03:36 PM
Have you tried these guys.

http://www.japspares.co.uk/

Wouldn't it be easier to try and source parts from Japan ??

whrdnsx
21-12-2006, 02:36 AM
Have you tried these guys.

http://www.japspares.co.uk/

Wouldn't it be easier to try and source parts from Japan ??

I've managed to source most of the parts for my RHD conversion from Japan & Australia. As new parts are quite expensive I'm trying to locate 2nd hand to keep the cost of my Conversion down.

I will try the company you suggested.

Thanks
Wayne

whrdnsx
17-02-2007, 04:24 AM
Still looking

nigel
24-02-2007, 06:34 AM
I keep telling you lads to contact Ray Laks Acura in New York, ask for JR, 1-866-RAY-LAKS, or hondacuraworld.com They will get you sorted straight away and do it for 1/2 the cost of the UK prices. Don't forget the pound is 1.96 to 1 US dollar!

Cheers
nigel

NSX180
27-02-2007, 03:16 AM
I keep telling you lads to contact Ray Laks Acura in New York, ask for JR, 1-866-RAY-LAKS, or hondacuraworld.com They will get you sorted straight away and do it for 1/2 the cost of the UK prices. Don't forget the pound is 1.96 to 1 US dollar!

Cheers
nigel

But are these parts not for lhd?also parts would be marked as acura not honda right??

nigel
07-03-2007, 03:19 PM
As soon as we can come up with a parts listing for the RHD version all will be for the UK version. Flagged Honda. We should be able to order parts direct from Honda as Ray Laks is an authorized Acura dealer. Alot of parts interchange any way.

Cheers
nigel

Minch
07-03-2007, 04:17 PM
Simon,

I know you recently managed to get hold of a CD with the parts numbers on. Any chance we can get a copy published on here? That way we could all benefit from reasonably priced parts!

Cheers
Nathan