PDA

View Full Version : Lake District meet-up & drive 15th August

AJI
09-08-2004, 08:02 AM
Hello there,

I'm a member of the UK-Supra club and I'm organising a performance car meet-up and drive through the lake district and on a few other good 'drivers' roads in the area.
Although the event is titled for Supras it is open to all performance cars and anyone is more than welcome to attend.

It is basically a one-day event with driving/cruising as the focus. It is not a race. Although you can drive at your own pace as everyone will be given route cards. You can either follow in convoy or blast on ahead :)

All the details can be found on the link below:
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/ajiwebsite/page6.html

It would be good to see a few NSX's in the pack. So far we have 6 Supras signed up with a few more likely before this weekend. Also there will be a few other performance cars turning up hopefully to make it into a min-gumball type of event.

So if you've not made plans then why not come along? Hopefully the weather will be good !!

AJI
11-08-2004, 11:13 AM
No interest from any of you guys?

Just out of interest are there many NSX's in the north? I must admit I don't see many round my area.

UltraViolet
12-08-2004, 12:48 PM
I am a Northern NSX Owner - but your meet clashes with the Superbikes ...... I'll be at Croft!

mcibuk
12-08-2004, 01:36 PM
I'm based in West Yorkshire - sorru i cannot make the event due to another engagement.

Have Fun!

AJI
12-08-2004, 06:39 PM
Oh yeah.. the superbikes.
I had put that in my calender also, a couple of my mates are going to it.

I was going to go myself but £25 entry is a bit steep. Besides, I like to be actively invloved in something which is why I organised this lake district drive.

Never mind... have a good day at the superbikes.

AJI
27-08-2004, 08:18 PM
Just thought I'd post up the video of this event which happened a week or so back.

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/ajiwebsite/

Please follow the download links on either page 5 or page 6.

Hope some of you NSX owners can make this event next year !!!