PDA

View Full Version : Loss of Gold Member status

sportyking
23-11-2006, 04:26 PM
Couldn't we get a gentle reminder letting us know we are about to lose our "member" status?

Now I am no longer an owner the loss of member status felt like getting a kicking when I'm already down and out.

Some dosh is on the way as I intend to hang around if there are no objections, or come to think of it, even if there are. I have a long range plan to get another NSX when I can justify and afford it, trouble is Atom disposal is not an option.

Senninha
23-11-2006, 11:16 PM
Ritchie,

Apologies for the thread hi-jack, but thought you might be interested to know that this months TopGear features the Atom passing £1m worth of supercars ...... apparently took 8 laps to do it!

Hope you got the little bump sorted and are still enjoying the mad 4-wheel bike of yours!!

regards

Paul

sportyking
24-11-2006, 04:22 PM
Thanks for the heads up Paul, it was mentioned on the Atom club site a while ago and must be responsible for around 150-250 extra magazine sales that month.

Kevin
26-11-2006, 10:05 AM
There is no intentional 'loss of status' for member. If you have lost it, it is purely accidental. I don't have the time or inclination to keep a log of who is a gold member or not.

You shall be reinstated forthwith.