PDA

View Full Version : Magazine article

BabyNSX
04-08-2004, 01:04 AM
Used Car Buyer I think it was called - small buyers guide on the NSX this issue. This forum gets a mention too

trackdemon
04-08-2004, 10:32 AM
My car was supposed to feature in that article but alas it would have meant taking a day off (and being a contractor, well, you know....).

kowalski
05-08-2004, 06:12 PM
Thers also a quite a good small article in the latest CAR magazine about Jenson Button and his NSX, Nice pic of him in his yellow one, with two wheels off the ground!

ctrlaltdelboy
08-08-2004, 01:06 PM
I wonder wether he will be keeping it though, in light of his defection to Williams?

Welshman
09-08-2004, 07:52 AM
I wonder wether he will be keeping it though, in light of his defection to Williams?

He has a Long Beach Blue now. The yellow one will be up for sale shortly but has crash damage. JB's father apparently bent it. It was fixed at Trident Honda.

Mike_L
09-08-2004, 02:16 PM
He has a Long Beach Blue now. The yellow one will be up for sale shortly but has crash damage. JB's father apparently bent it. It was fixed at Trident Honda.

His latest car was the one in the Supercar paddock and doing hill runs at the Goodwood FOS.

Stunning in that colour IMHO. Yes - I do know its the same as your's Welshman, I was of the same opinion when I saw your car at Castle Coombe.

Welshman
10-08-2004, 03:35 PM

His latest car was the one in the Supercar paddock and doing hill runs at the Goodwood FOS.

Stunning in that colour IMHO. Yes - I do know its the same as your's Welshman, I was of the same opinion when I saw your car at Castle Coombe.

Nice of you to say so Squire 8)