PDA

View Full Version : SPARE SET OF WHEELS REQUIRED

david_f
26-07-2004, 03:52 PM
Hi Everyone! I'm after a set of OEM wheels for my (Oct.) 2000 NSX. Mine's the one with 7 spokes, 16" front and 17" rear. Can anyone supply or recommend? Regards, David. PS. Tyres not essential.

ctrlaltdelboy
17-08-2004, 03:15 PM
Hi David

I have a spare set without tyres idling in my garage

all straight but could do with a refurb - yours for a grand

Darren

david_f
20-08-2004, 08:21 AM
Thanks for the post Darren. What age are the wheels (i.e. what vehicle did they come from)? Regards, David.

ctrlaltdelboy
23-08-2004, 11:28 AM
Thanks for the post Darren. What age are the wheels (i.e. what vehicle did they come from)? Regards, David.
Don't know exactly David - I bought them used from a seller in the States 2 years ago - I paid £1500 including shipping and duties and then had them refurbed locally for £160.
They were originally Solaris, so they were from a 94-96 car (they changed to 'Blades' in 97)
I've been driving them around for about 18 months until I put my new wheels on a month ago, so they have signs of use and could do with another refurb to make them look spanking once more.

As stated - they are true with no dings or buckles at all.

I am in Southampton if you want to view them

david_f
24-08-2004, 09:27 AM
Darren, hi. Mine's a late 2000 model with 7 spoke 16" front and 17" rears. Could you post an image of the one's you are looking to sell? Cheers, David.

ctrlaltdelboy
24-08-2004, 01:36 PM
David

this is the last of 3 sets of OEM wheels that I am selling - they are all identical in construction & design - please see the details for the last 2 sets that I sold here (http://www.darrenferneyhough.com/images/nsx/wheels1.htm) and here (http://www.darrenferneyhough.com/images/nsx/wheels2.htm)

I haven't got around to photographing this particular set or knocking up a page for them, but you'll get the idea from looking at the other 2 pages above.

also, the last picture on each of the above 2 pages shows one of the actual wheels in this set.