PDA

View Full Version : New exhaust ??

simonprelude
20-10-2006, 01:00 PM
What do you reckon to this also what about the price, seems very reasonable to me.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290037918011&fromMakeTrack=true

Just an idea at the moment :)

Lankstarr
20-10-2006, 01:07 PM
Looks nice - still £1500+ for a second hand exhaust is a lot... but if they are as good as the rrp suggests then It could be a good one to go for.

Love the look of it - think it would suit.

Difficult to judge without hearing a sound clip though.

L*

TheQuietOne
20-10-2006, 02:52 PM
Sure you don't want to find one we could do a group buy on...I'm up for a new sound and some slightly free'er air to try and get back to the 270bhp+ group;)

simonprelude
20-10-2006, 04:40 PM
I can alaways ask if they can do a group buy :)

Sure you don't want to find one we could do a group buy on...I'm up for a new sound and some slightly free'er air to try and get back to the 270bhp+ group;)

Senninha
20-10-2006, 07:04 PM
Isn't this the system (albeit with different tips) that Vancehu over on Prime has on his Type R replica? Even with a group buy it seems a lot of money for a nice sound and a few bhp.

If you want a group buy, possibly with choice of different ends, I'm happy to pop to my local shop where mine was made and ask the question. Mine as a 1-off was less than £700, is hand made and most of you know what it sounds like too.

regards

AR
20-10-2006, 07:17 PM
There will be a new high pitch sounding system around the corner soon. Ligfetime Warranty etc. I can't say much about it, but I will know more in a months time.

PS not my company, etc, etc, etc.

Cheers,

AR

Kevin
20-10-2006, 07:33 PM
Loudness is fine, but sometimes I wish it was back to normal. I can't hear the engine anymore and the sound that actually made.

I can't drive anywhere without my ears ringing for the rest of the day afterwards.

I'll have to sort something out for trackdays too.

Senninha, If you are going back to H&S to find out something, can you ask if they can make inserts to make my pipes quieter?

AR
20-10-2006, 07:45 PM
Kevin,

SOS was sellinf them for $ 30.00 for the Taitec systems.

Cheers,

AR

simonprelude
21-10-2006, 10:39 AM
In Titanium ??

If you want a group buy, possibly with choice of different ends, I'm happy to pop to my local shop where mine was made and ask the question. Mine as a 1-off was less than £700, is hand made and most of you know what it sounds like too.

regards