PDA

View Full Version : bedford autodrome this saturday anyone going?

blue5
17-10-2006, 05:37 PM
Spoke with ms vision today and there are places this saturday using the south north and east circuit configuration (sen).

I have booked my elise in (after getting food poisioning last friiday and missing the day on saturday),anyone comming?

Minch
17-10-2006, 11:21 PM
Very interested. Never been on a track day before. Is it OK for novices? Paul, are you interested?

blue5
18-10-2006, 08:47 AM
Hi Minch,

I can reccomend it for novices, there is loads of space, its flat with nothing to bump into oh yes and it is exceedingly well run.My friend did his 1st track day here and is hooked, he has now completed 6 events.

You also get some excellent cars present.

Minch
18-10-2006, 09:57 AM
Hmmm, very tempted. What is the agenda for the day? Do you need to get there early to get a good slot on the track? Obviously never having been on a track day I'm not sure what to expect. Could you give me a few pointers as far as what I need to bring, what time to get there and how long it goes on for etc.

Also how much does it cost?

Cheers
Nathan

Kevin
18-10-2006, 11:45 AM
Well I guess the details are here;

http://www.motorsportvision.co.uk/trackdays/trackdays.asp?circuit=all&type=car

For your first time maybe doing a half day would be a good idea.

If you go, taking it relatively easy, and concentrate on learning what you're doing rather than trying for flat out, you could drive for quite some time, rather than short flat out stints.

I could go too, but my with my exhaust I would not be allowed anywhere near the track!

blue5
18-10-2006, 01:28 PM
Nathan,

I will send you my home number give me a call and have a chat.