PDA

View Full Version : Article on Jenson's NSX

DamianW
08-07-2004, 06:10 PM
http://www.channel4.com/4car/feature/features-2004/jenson-button/jenson-button.html

Why isn't he a member of the NSXCB eh? :roll:

Kevin
08-07-2004, 06:46 PM
Ha ha ha. Maybe someone should tell him, his new blue one isn't a Type R.

Welshman
08-07-2004, 07:43 PM
Ha ha ha. Maybe someone should tell him, his new blue one isn't a Type R.

I suspect he knows that :wink:

As for why he isn't a member here I've emailed the BAR web site with a request that he registers as an owner.

DamianW
08-07-2004, 08:24 PM
As for why he isn't a member here I've emailed the BAR web site with a request that he registers as an owner.

:o :o

Welshman
08-07-2004, 09:31 PM

:o :o

And why not????????????

DamianW
09-07-2004, 06:27 AM
And why not????????????

Indeed ... :D

Welshman
09-07-2004, 07:19 AM
And why not????????????

Indeed ... :D

Yes, and I emailed his official fan club as well :idea:

DamianW
09-07-2004, 07:45 AM

Superb! He used to live in Bicester (which is where I live), and BAR is just down the road. Bit of a motorsport mecca round here, often see F1 chaps around ... Renault F1 team were leaving the local hotel day before last.

Welshman
09-07-2004, 11:02 AM

Superb! He used to live in Bicester (which is where I live), and BAR is just down the road. Bit of a motorsport mecca round here, often see F1 chaps around ... Renault F1 team were leaving the local hotel day before last.

If you remember about 3 years ago the NSX yahoo crowd organised a visit to BAR and Jordan - really good day out. BAR was far more interesting than Jordan because at the time they made virtually everything in house - they had some incredible kit. The visit was organised by Richard ? at Norton Way in conjunction with Honda UK. Maybe worth seeing if we can organise something similar.
next year.

DamianW
09-07-2004, 11:21 AM
If you remember about 3 years ago the NSX yahoo crowd organised a visit to BAR and Jordan - really good day out. BAR was far more interesting than Jordan because at the time they made virtually everything in house - they had some incredible kit. The visit was organised by Richard ? at Norton Way in conjunction with Honda UK. Maybe worth seeing if we can organise something similar.
next year.

I wasn't around for that one :(

Would certainly be interested in a trip round BAR. Hmm, think I know someone who knows someone, if you know what I mean, might see if he has a contact.

welshdragon
09-07-2004, 11:26 AM
I had a tour around BAR last year I took Paul from 2 Mills .

I will make a few calls and see if I can arrange one for you guys :)

Dale

Welshman
09-07-2004, 02:32 PM
I had a tour around BAR last year I took Paul from 2 Mills .

I will make a few calls and see if I can arrange one for you guys :)

Dale

Dale

That would be good. PM me if you have a result.

Philip

DamianW
09-07-2004, 02:51 PM
Interested in the result too!

ctrlaltdelboy
10-07-2004, 06:06 PM
I had a tour of the BAR factory a while back - definately agree that it was most interesting and enjoyable. It was organised by Sam of the Honda Revolutions Club (http://hondarevolutions.com/), who goes by the handle of Ultraviolet here - any chance of another Sam?