PDA

View Full Version : Sunday drive

trackdemon
08-07-2004, 12:54 PM
I'm arranging a fun drive for this Sunday with some like minded petrolheads - wondering if anyone here would like to join us.
We'll be meeting nr Stanstead airport and driving for about 120-150 miles

PM me if your interested!

orangerocket99
11-07-2004, 07:40 PM
Was out on a runout on our motorbikes today and passed through CLARE Nr Braintree. Saw a RED (M) reg NSX and a black ferari along with other supercars on the village green, Was this you guys ?????? they looked fantastic and wanted to stop :shock:

Orangerocked 99
Russ
Herts
T1 NSX

trackdemon
14-07-2004, 08:49 AM
Was out on a runout on our motorbikes today and passed through CLARE Nr Braintree. Saw a RED (M) reg NSX and a black ferari along with other supercars on the village green, Was this you guys ?????? they looked fantastic and wanted to stop :shock:

Orangerocked 99
Russ
Herts
T1 NSX

Bloody hell, you should have stopped for a chat Russ. That was indeed us having a little photoshoot session! You would have seen:

Ferrari 360CS; Red with stripe
Ferrari 348TB; Red
Ferrari 355; Silver
Lambourghini Diablo VT; Black
Porsche 996TT; Silver
Aston Martin DB9; Silver
Honda NSX; Red - me!

We had a great drive, next one probably in a couple of weeks.

mcibuk
14-07-2004, 12:11 PM
My god - what a fantastic collection - wish i had been there.

Come to Yorkshire and i'll stop an dhave a chat!

trackdemon
14-07-2004, 01:35 PM
As it happens, there is a Scotland drive in the offing - whether or not it'll happen this year is anyones guess though. Either way I'll post on here for anyone who's interested in coming along.
We've had some spectacular machinery on our drives including GT3 RS, Nobles, Ferrari 456, 993TT, TVR's - there should be a Gallardo for the next run and one of the chaps who came along last year will be taking delivery of his Ford GT in a few weeks. You can imagine the looks we get pulling up en mass for a petrol stop!! Can I think of a better way to spend a Sunday morning? Not really :D