PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know where kowalski / Leigh is?

WhyOne?
19-09-2006, 08:19 AM
He hasn't been about for a few weeks now and I am worried about him!

(OK, he said I could borrow his spare set of wheels whilst I had mine re-furb'd and I was anxious to get this work done!!!!)

josewick
19-09-2006, 11:57 AM
a lot of the time he is out of the country...

Thats what happened last time when I was looking for him too ;)

WhyOne?
19-09-2006, 12:14 PM
Thnaks for that - pretty much my assumption.

I really must learn the discipline of patience.

Apparently it's a virtue!!!!!!!

TheQuietOne
19-09-2006, 12:17 PM
Worry not - I met up with Leigh at Donington Park a few weeks ago, and he was off on the Tuesday or Wednesday to Luxembourge (or Latvia I can't remember!) for 4 weeks on a business trip - and he isn't contactable during that period as far as I can tell!

Hope that helps. Regards, Matt.

WhyOne?
19-09-2006, 12:58 PM
Cheers Matt!

ctrlaltdelboy
19-09-2006, 04:25 PM
if you're in a rush to do your refurb and can handle 2 return trips to Southampton you are welcome to borrow mine if you wish.

WhyOne?
19-09-2006, 09:46 PM
That really is very kind of you Darren.

I have a busy week or so so Iwill see if Leigh returns from his travels. If not, I will think about a trip or two to Southampton.

NSX Babe
27-09-2006, 08:42 PM
Hi there

Leigh is taking care of a 747 at the moment and will probably be away for another month at least. I spoke to him this evening as his plane is overnight in the UK, off to Luxembourg then Tripoli, Lagos and Jo'burg.

The plane is acting up - he isn't getting much sleep but he laughed when he found out you were missing him!!

I'll let him know it was just for his wheels!

Lisa
xx

WhyOne?
28-09-2006, 07:54 AM
Hi Lisa,

Many thanks for the update - Leigh's job sounds somewhat daunting to me (I struggled to persuade my front door bell to work properly at the weekend!!!!)

Give Leigh my best regards and tell him I look forward to meeting up for a beer and a chat once he has persuaded the 747 to work properly.

Kind regards

Ian

TheQuietOne
28-09-2006, 08:06 AM
When I last exchanged Text's with Leigh on Monday he was in Libya...and had been in Basra when the Iraqi's mortar attacked the airport. Now that definately makes fitting a door bell seem tame!

Senninha
28-09-2006, 08:29 AM
When I last exchanged Text's with Leigh on Monday he was in Libya...and had been in Basra when the Iraqi's mortar attacked the airport.

:shock: :shock: :shock: .. all that stuff scares the p out of me.

Lisa, thanx for the update and wish Leigh a speedy and safe return! Also, tell him not to spill his breakfast mid-flight ;)

regards

Paul

WhyOne?
28-09-2006, 08:42 AM
When I last exchanged Text's with Leigh on Monday he was in Libya...and had been in Basra when the Iraqi's mortar attacked the airport. Now that definately makes fitting a door bell seem tame!

Ooooo, I don't know - don't forget I was flirting with a full 9v of electricity!

kowalski
04-10-2006, 08:19 PM
Ha! Fame at last a thread about me!

As you can see i'me back in the country for a few days, Thanks for the concern, its been an interesting few weeks of travelling to some very iffy places. The things I do for the NSX, will be spending the cash on some shiny bits for the car, or sodding off and buying a DB9! ;) ;) :p (joke!)

Have sent you a p.m Ian

leigh