PDA

View Full Version : New forum color

AR
23-08-2006, 11:50 AM
Hi is there a way that from the user control panel one can change the color. I would love to change it from blue to red as I got used to prime and find the blue a bit too calming.

Cheers

AR

jaytip
23-08-2006, 12:52 PM
I have a question too.How do you enable email notification on a subscribed thread???

Kevin
23-08-2006, 05:30 PM
I have a question too.How do you enable email notification on a subscribed thread???

OK. again its in your 'User CP'.

When in there, you can Edit Profile, and enable email notification as a default.

Kevin
23-08-2006, 05:31 PM
Hi is there a way that from the user control panel one can change the color. I would love to change it from blue to red as I got used to prime and find the blue a bit too calming.

Cheers

AR

Geez, we don't want much do we?:)

I need the blue to keep me calm, and not want to go out and stab people that want to sell stuff.;)

I'm going to try and change the style of the forum to match the general site, but why make it look like Prime? You won't know where you are!

AR
23-08-2006, 07:06 PM
Actually is not too bad of a colour LOL Is the word filter staying? Also I sometimes write something and rather than edit the post I like to delete and repost rather than editing, is this feature staying?

Cheers

AR