PDA

View Full Version : Some admin required

Senninha
22-08-2006, 09:54 AM
Kevin,

Thanx for all the hard work/time, the new forum is looking good.

All,

I was unable to respond to a pm due to the number of stored pm's. I thought this strange as I had cleared lots only a week or so ago as per Kevin's request.

The change in system appears to have 'retreived' ALL messages sent or received, in some cases duplicating them and hence locked up the pm's for me.

To help us all, and possible Kevin, might I suggest a bit of self admin to your pm files

EDIT: I've just tried to send pm's to 2 other members but cannot complete as I'm getting an error message telling me your mailbox is over loaded!!

forumadmin
22-08-2006, 05:26 PM
I'll increase the numbers of PM's for a while.

forumadmin
22-08-2006, 05:30 PM
Oooh! I've got so much control with this system, that I could even have donating (ie financially) member have bigger private mailboxes than non-donating people.

AR
22-08-2006, 06:19 PM
Any chance that you can come up with a figure for a donation and privide an e-mail and photo gallery for members?

Cheers

AR

AR
22-08-2006, 06:21 PM
Is supposed to read provide, almost wrote prodrive LOL, should stop thinking about wheels!

Lankstarr
23-08-2006, 08:00 AM
Oooh! I've got so much control with this system, that I could even have donating (ie financially) member have bigger private mailboxes than non-donating people.

Just don't let all that power go to your head!

jaytip
23-08-2006, 08:58 AM
how can you attatch smilies to your post,other than the title.There doesn't seem to be a provision for this :-(

Ok,Ok i know it looks like i put a smilie on the end of my last sentance,but i did it by hitting this : then - then ( and not actualy hitting any smilie buttons.
God i'm even confusing myself