PDA

View Full Version : My beautiful 1996 NSX-T manual for sale. NSX18P.

sunday driver
14-12-2021, 04:45 PM
I have owned NSX18P since March 2007 and have looked after it like a baby! Always garaged, good service history. 87,900 miles. Complete re-spray in original Charlotte Green in 2017. ( photos available). New windscreen fitted at the same time. No stone chips! I have only done 10,000 miles over the last 14 years. I bought it from a club member and would love to pass it on to another enthusiast. Can send pictures to any interested party. Car Sornd every winter. Price closest to £50,000. Thanks, Martin.
On advice, I have arranged to have a new cambelt and water pump fitted early in the new year. I also have an up-to-date HPI report available.
UPDATE:-
I have now had the two belts replaced and a new water pump fitted (23/02/22), along with a couple of other items, at a total cost of £2231, which needs to be reflected in the asking price.
Please note that at this time I have only advertised the car on this Forum as I would prefer it to go to a genuine NSX enthusiast.I will hold off putting it on to PH or Autotrader to see what response I receive. Thanks, Martin.
DEPOSIT NOW TAKEN !!! GONE TO A GOOD HOME!!

em177
15-12-2021, 08:12 PM
Hi Martin,

I’ve sent you a private message asking for some more information/pics.

Thanks,

Euan

goldtop
27-12-2021, 02:20 PM
(looks at auto NSXs listed on AT/PH/Ebay - all £46000+)

(looks at this manual NSX)

Bargain! Good luck with the sale. :)