PDA

View Full Version : You too can have an NSX-R

Senninha
26-01-2020, 05:54 PM
Hi All,

So if you've ever fancied that chance to drive the iconic NSX-R ... well heres your opportunity

https://www.bookaclassic.co.uk/honda-nsx-r-bury-st-edmunds/

Just stumbled across this looking for something else so thought I'd share .. usual caveats apply :)

If you do have go, post pics and let the rest of us know what it was like!

Regards, Paul

exiges1
26-01-2020, 06:12 PM
Chauffeured (thank god, can you imagine). I think Neil wants another reason to go for a drive! Cheap also considering the black NA1 listed is £124 per hour?

Shawnsx5
28-01-2020, 06:10 PM
Yes this is my car and it is on the basis that I drive. Only had one booking a surprise for a bride as her wedding car. She was JDM car fan having owned several high performance Hondas and had been an apprentice car sprayer before starting her own business.

Chauffeured (thank god, can you imagine). I think Neil wants another reason to go for a drive! Cheap also considering the black NA1 listed is £124 per hour?

rkanaga
23-02-2020, 11:17 AM
Yes this is my car and it is on the basis that I drive. Only had one booking a surprise for a bride as her wedding car. She was JDM car fan having owned several high performance Hondas and had been an apprentice car sprayer before starting her own business.

Wow, nice car Neil.

BTW you might be amused to know that your original NSX (NSX5!) is still in fine form! (and now joined by another Caterham)

Robin