PDA

View Full Version : Waiting for coolant tank from USA. How long should it take?

Martin
09-08-2006, 08:49 PM
Hello all

I ordered and paid for an "in stock" coolant tank from the US on July 18. The seller said he would send it on July 21 or 22.
I still have not received it :-(

This is the first time I have ordered anything from the USA, so I dont know how long it usually takes...

I tried contacting the seller on August 7, to get a time estimate of expected arrival, but I havent had any response to date.

Anyone here have an estimate when I'm likely to receive it?

Cheers
Martin

modarr
09-08-2006, 08:58 PM
Hi, I ordered a coolant tank plus other bits,

It took three days from posting in the US to arrive at the local depot. (it took a week to get it delivered from there but hey ho, its 7 UK miles).

If its being sent via ship, it will take ages. Do you have tracking info?
Who did you buy it from?

Mo

Martin
09-08-2006, 09:02 PM
Dali Racing

megahertz
09-08-2006, 09:10 PM
Perhaps you may want to address your concern in prime?! You will get 'Dali's' attention.

ctrlaltdelboy
09-08-2006, 09:14 PM
from what I've been able to ascertain, those who air their Dali concerns on Prime do not get the result they are looking for.

Martin, drop Mark another email or give him a ring (during San Diego business hours :shock: )

modarr
09-08-2006, 09:28 PM
Got mine from Dali, pretty damn quick.
Did you email him direct and speak to him regarding shipping costs etc and has your payment cleared?

He won't send jack until he has some $ and I always arrange it with first by email, then order through the site.

If you get his back up you may well come unstuck.

kowalski
09-08-2006, 10:37 PM
Got my coolant tank from Dali in about 4-5 days, always shipped everything i've bought fairly quick. Maybe he's away at a race meet?

leigh