PDA

View Full Version : Spa 24hr GT race meeting offer.😎

Pride
27-06-2018, 01:40 PM
[Edit: 22:48, 28/Jun/18 from Kaz-kzukNA1]
Following posts was initially posted on the date/time as per heading but based on how the original info was posted by sorepaws and from the point of netiquette, I made the decision to disable it from the public view.
In another thread, there are lots of personal views posted.

As the chairman of THNOC (the Club), have administrator right of the NSXCB forum (the Forum) and running another UK Owners group on Facebook (NSX UK Owners group, closed group), I'm in unique position.
I didn't get the invitation from any of the channels.

I do have questions and personal views on this topic but without having the full picture, too many speculations on multiple sides and unlike the simultaneous discussion, this format may lead to no constructive one so I'll keep them to myself for now. Considering the state of sorepaws at the moment (wishing you steady recovery), I won't ask about the detail at this time.

Kaz
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope nobody objects to me copying and pasting this invite up here as I'm sure you'll agree the larger the number of UK NSX owners come along the better.

So here's an opportunity for all NSX owners to register for the Honda Spa 24 Hour Experience - in short you will have VIP access for the 24 hour race, Honda hospitality and Hotel accommodation.

The price is 395 Euro per person per car or 295 Euro per person if sharing a car and hotel room.

Here is the Link https://nsx-spa.honda-experience.com/ - the offer is limited to the first 50 Honda NSX owners

Details below :-

PROGRAMME ITINERARY:

Friday 27th July
- Drive to Liege, Belgium
- Check-in to the Van der Valk Congres Hotel, Liege
- Welcome drinks, dinner and briefing

Saturday 28th July
- Breakfast and depart for Spa-Francorchamps in convoy
- Welcome followed by Garage tour and NSX GT3 up-close/technical briefing
- Honda Racing team hospitality lunch and driver Q&A
- 14:20-14:50 - Exclusive NSX parade lap and photography
- 16:35 – 24hrs of Spa Race starts
- Watch the race with dinner in Honda team hospitality free to return to hotel at leisure for the night

Sunday 29th July
- Breakfast at the hotel then depart hotel for Spa circuit
- Honda team hospitality lunch
- 16:35 - Race finishes