PDA

View Full Version : update

amo
03-08-2006, 08:40 PM
hi ppl just an update im still waiting should have had the car by now looks like trial are dragging there feet but they got my money
hyeline did say delay of about 2 weeks so hope thats it been 8 weeks now

cant wait any longer hell man

any way need a little help banzi and *** performance are intrested in doin a full spead and a front page
which 1 should go with

thanks amo

DTA-Motorsport
03-08-2006, 09:19 PM
Hi Amo,

I deal quite a lot with both Banzai and Japanese Performance (I advertise a lot). They are both good magazines but purely from a distribution perspective, Japanese Performance is more widely read. Add to that the fact that starting next month's issue they will also be sold through Tesco (an additional 5000 copies) - that should put them well ahead of Banzai.

One word of advice - make sure you get to read the article before it goes to print. I've noticed that when it comes to a journalist writing copy about a very specific car they tend to get their names/facts incorrect.

Good luck with it all and I hope your car shows up soon!

Regards,

Dan

PS - I would be interested in knowing in which issue they are going to do the writeup - I can then coordinate my advertising to tie in with "NSX" stuff, etc. Please pm me when you've got an issue date - thanks!

simonprelude
04-08-2006, 07:08 AM
I am sure it will be worth the wait, just hope it wasn't on the transporter that recently sank :(

As for magazines, I think both Banzai and Japanese performance have gone downhill recently, but out of the 2 I think Banzai would be my choice, if not then possibly look at J Tuner also ??

amo
04-08-2006, 12:13 PM
hi ppls not its not the 1 that sank lol
thx god
been told been more of a delay looks like next month now
thx amo

Papalazarou
05-08-2006, 11:57 AM
Time to get ruthless!! You're being way too nice about it Amo, kick some ass! :twisted:

Cheers,

James.