PDA

View Full Version : VVIS parts urgently required

Kaz-kzukNA1
11-04-2018, 04:14 PM
Hi, all.

Looking for VVIS and intake manifold gaskets with following parts no. urgently.
I have the EGR gasket so won't include it in this list.

17105-PR7-A01 x 2
17141-PR7-A01 x 1
17142-PR7-A01 x 1
90402-PR7-A00 x 10

If you have them, please PM me.

You can use 'Send email' feature as well.

You can also send email to this address.
kaznsxcb-002'at'yahoo'dot'co'dot'jp

If you know my mobile no. or SNS account, please feel free to call me, send SMS, WhatsApp, FB Messenger, Viber, etc.

This is to support another owner.

Thank you.

Regards,
Kaz

Kaz-kzukNA1
14-04-2018, 11:51 AM
Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who offered big effort in trying to get all the parts in time.

Some of the parts were already discontinued in Europe but my local Honda garage tried their best to get the remaining bits in time but because they were stocked in Belgium, just not enough time to meet the time limit.

Big thank you to Mike at R-Motion.
Not only he contacted me immediately after looking at this thread but also he went back to his office during the night to check the parts availability.
He didn't have all the parts but fortunately, he did have the one out of stock at Honda Japan so great help in minimising the delay.
Sent out the parts when he was very busy with other appointments so hats off to that as well.

And as always, thank you to my Honda friends back in Japan for searching and moving all the parts stocked at several places across Japan.
Should be leaving there Monday or Tuesday.

I just hope I can find the missing two VVIS plate screws at the bottom of the chamber and not already sucked inside the engine although the compression data is well within the spec so at least, no bent valves.

The owner was very lucky because it will take years for both screws to back off completely and let the plate drop so he was driving like this for miles/years….
Will touch on this in the blog section later.

Once again, thank you to all who supported this community.

Regards,
Kaz