PDA

View Full Version : Zymol

DAVEMAT
01-08-2006, 06:19 PM
Had my car Zymoled today by Glyn O'Donnell from Carnoisseur, he spent a good 8 hours solid elbow grease, to come up with the results, which unfortunately don't show up too well on the pictures, due to the fantastic english weather we're having since my return, but believe me it's like having a new car.
Glyn works nationally and can be contacted through www.elite-detailer.co.uk and the price is very reasonable considering the effort he puts in.
Will post some better pictures, if the sun ever shines

DAVEMAT
01-08-2006, 06:21 PM
Another

Senninha
01-08-2006, 06:59 PM
Very nice, but then I dont think I've seen a photo of your X when it isn't super clean!

Shine does look very deep!

AR
01-08-2006, 07:19 PM
I used Zymoling as an alternative to meditation!

Your car looks great.

Cheers

Ary

kowalski
01-08-2006, 08:06 PM
WOW! looks fantastic, as good as new!

leigh

DAVEMAT
01-08-2006, 11:53 PM
Thanks for the positive comments, Glyn was recomended to me by a friend with a 355, in red of course, and after seing his B4 and after photos, had to give it a go for myself.
I didn't really know what was involved in this process, (although I reckon most of you do) a bit of an eye opener (for me, anyway) I suppose when Glyn probably spent the best part of 4 hours, rubbing my car with a bit of clay, what the fk. :?
Anyway this was to remove all the oxidents etc, which build up on your car, which I suppose aren't so obvious on lighter colour cars, but it certainly works.
Really happy with the results :D

Lankstarr
09-08-2006, 02:21 PM
I went through a similar process with my Accord type R before I sold it and have never seen a car look so good.

Would thoroughly recommend McGuires Clay and Gold Polish if anyone wants to have a DIY go at making their car this shiny... but then you all probably know that - cleaning cars is a new thing for me!

Papalazarou
09-08-2006, 05:22 PM
MMMmmmmmmm Zymol.

The pricetag put me off.

offered to the prestige car owner at an inflated price and marketed with the inference that it has some magical qualities if used on your car, which after all is more important than life itself.
Personally I use Cif and the neihbours kitten. The furr does a great job of removing the oven cleaner, although the cloth does move around a bit.

(damn, I've got to stop posting after work!).

James.

jaytip
09-08-2006, 11:58 PM
That is one hell of a shine :shock: Come on tell us how much it cost?If it's not a ridiculous price i may have it done.

ctrlaltdelboy
11-08-2006, 02:09 PM
http://www.s2ki.com/forums/html/emoticons/washwax.gif

DAVEMAT
16-08-2006, 01:37 AM
It was 250 quid, with a bottle of the Zymol cleaner thrown in, I personally didn't think that was too bad, considering the amount of graft he put into it, plus keeping it that clean now seems a hell of alot easier, just with the Zymol shampoo and detail spray.