PDA

View Full Version : NA1 still makes news on latest Top Gear show 😎

Pride
11-03-2018, 09:14 PM
Episode 3 of the latest series and best show yet, mentions our iconic cars are now selling from £60k.

At least they got to show the fastest model in the range.:)

Matt LeBlanc and Chris Harris have really now settled into a great double act.

Top Gear is back to it's best.👍

Hagasan
11-03-2018, 10:04 PM
Episode 3 of the latest series and best show yet, mentions our iconic cars are now selling from £60k.

At least they got to show the fastest model in the range.:)

Matt LeBlanc and Chris Harris have really now settled into a great double act.

Top Gear is back to it's best.��

No surprises that you were watching this episode Clive. All those flashing Lambo Led's must have been overwhelming for you on a quiet Sunday evening ��

Pride
11-03-2018, 10:38 PM
No surprises that you were watching this episode Clive. All those flashing Lambo Led's must have been overwhelming for you on a quiet Sunday evening 🤣

Gary, you're not wrong mate, I've got to say those Lambo's were very spectacular and made the show very special for me.😎😂

I've seen on YouTube that here are quite a few NSX's over there which are adorned with LED kits and are often found to be cruising around with the Lambo guys. Great fun.😁

WhyOne?
12-03-2018, 07:22 AM
Pleased to hear that the NSX was mentioned, but for me, Top Gear is excruciating - completely unwatchable. The presenters seem caught in a limbo between mimicing the Clarkson-May-Hamond hyperbole / buddy-buddy presenting style and forcing themselves to be different.

PS....why is this in the 2nd gen. forum?!

dcnsx
12-03-2018, 07:42 AM
Pleased to hear that the NSX was mentioned, but for me, Top Gear is excruciating - completely unwatchable. The presenters seem caught in a limbo between mimicing the Clarkson-May-Hamond hyperbole / buddy-buddy presenting style and forcing themselves to be different.

I agree. I can’t watch it anymore, cringing and forced scripted presenting. There’s no chemistry there and I keep expecting le blanc to come out with a ‘ how you doin’ at any moment It peaked 10 years ago imo.

NSXGB
12-03-2018, 04:58 PM
PS....why is this in the 2nd gen. forum?!

Moved now.....

marknsx
12-03-2018, 09:17 PM
This top gear format is well balanced and entertains. Nothing will match the original. So as motoring shows go its great.

WhyOne?
12-03-2018, 09:22 PM
.... Nothing will match the original....

Indeed.

Bring back Angela Rippon!

Papalazarou
12-03-2018, 10:10 PM
Indeed.

Bring back Angela Rippon!

And Noel Edmunds :-o. Or did I imagine that?
Watching the new episode now. Haven't watched it since Clarkson turned it into a circus. Actually pretty good now.