PDA

View Full Version : No NSX Euro trip this year

nobby
26-01-2018, 09:17 AM
One word - GUTTED

Appreciate that Bas and Dimer do need a well deserved break after organising the past few tours which fortunately have been very successful. They done an amazing job on the last trip I attended and subsequent trips all seem to have been up to a high standard.

From a selfish point of view, I am disappointed as this was definitely ear marked for a return especially after getting my car refreshed by Kaz last year.

I'm sure others on here share my sentiment as there is always a good turn out from the NSXCB to this event.

Again not knocking the 2 guys they have their reasons and Im sure they are pretty valid.

Hopefully 2019 will come to fruition.

wixer
26-01-2018, 09:49 AM
I've organised a couple for me and a few mates through the Alps on some of the so called European 'Driving Roads'. Booked hotels etc. it's not that hard a job, just a few hours and if you have a decent enough Sat-Nav, you can programme the exact roads you want to drive along. Well worth the effort. I put a few photos up of last years trip, if you want to search on my user id.

Pride
27-01-2018, 08:48 PM
This is the email sent out for everyone to read, hopefully next year.👍

https://gallery.mailchimp.com/f1a512558ecf4f9f1ebdbda62/images/a254472c-a37f-4c95-8e82-64b18471ebdf.jpg

Dear Friends,

The last five years, together we have driven the most amazing tracks, explored exciting roads and breathtaking views together and shared many laughs and sometimes even more drinks!

The NSX Club Europe Tour became bigger every year and brought together NSX drivers from different countries and even continents. Every year we were extremely proud to see this group of different people, united by this one car.

Planning the tour has always been a lot of fun. Testing the routes, and then rewriting them, to find out during the tour, that that might not have been a good idea.., finding new places to go, events to visit and restaurants to eat. It is almost a full time job.

This year, we have noticed that both our private and professional lives need more time and attention and for that reason we have decided that we will take a break from organizing this year's tour.

The upside is that for 2019 we will have more time to organize the event and it will be better and maybe bigger.

Of course this should not mean that we won't see each other this year. There are many events we will still attend, like the Silverstone Classic with the NSXCB. We are also looking into planning a (few) one day event(s) the "NSX-CE Drives". We will keep you posted on the website and social media in regards to this.

We will see you guys and girls soon!

Bas & Dimer

joehawary
17-03-2018, 06:04 PM
Good evening all
Do you think it would be an idea to collaborate with S2Ki/S2KUK as they also do a Euro trip often, this way it would give the organisers a chance to share the responsibility.

The S2000 run has always been extremely successful and has a very high number attendance

Just a thought as I've been part of the S2Ki since day.

Pride
21-03-2018, 01:43 PM
Some interesting news and developments for our future ventures into the EU, let's hope we'll be as helpful to them as they are going to be to us. 😎

https://www.petrolprices.com/news/uk-licences-not-accepted-brexit/

NSX 2000
22-03-2018, 10:57 AM
Some interesting news and developments for our future ventures into the EU, let's hope we'll be as helpful to them as they are going to be to us. 

https://www.petrolprices.com/news/uk-licences-not-accepted-brexit/

Clive that is what Mr Trump calls "FAKE NEWS" That is NOT going to happen!

Pride
22-03-2018, 01:23 PM

I sure hope so.:)

dcnsx
22-03-2018, 02:37 PM
I’m not so sure, anything is possible from that rabble. Mrs May is weak, we are being held to ransom and she will end up having to take whatever deal is on the table for fear off getting no deal and hounded by the press. Strange, my Grandad drove a tank through Normandy many years ago to help save Europe from a faciast dictatorship, no one ask him for a permit then! Ungrateful b*******!

Senninha
22-03-2018, 07:22 PM

Absolutely agree Paul ... just think of all the commercial vehicles that cross the channel daily, implementing such a 'ruling' would simply put up cost of goods to all nations as a starting point ...

Pride
22-03-2018, 08:09 PM
I can still see it happening.

marknsx
23-03-2018, 09:35 AM
Common Guys we will survive just think of all those marvellous deals we can strike with NZ. If I hear another person mention that Ill scream

Pride
23-03-2018, 12:33 PM
Common Guys we will survive just think of all those marvellous deals we can strike with NZ. If I hear another person mention that Ill scream

But I don't even like lamb. 😝

NZNick
23-03-2018, 08:54 PM
Lamb is so 1970's - these days every square inch is given over to moos - white gold (milk) is the new shizzle.....

Pride
23-03-2018, 09:23 PM
Lamb is so 1970's - these days every square inch is given over to moos - white gold (milk) is the new shizzle.....

Sorry but Aus looks the place for funny buisness :)
It’s the first ad shown but the others are real funny too:

https://youtu.be/XPt3uMaqG7c

Although these New Zealand ads are good chuckle too Nick :)

https://youtu.be/gYyhSOR4kYY

marknsx
24-03-2018, 01:28 PM
That should piss the farmers off, importing NZ beef.
Looks like China and India then. They should welcome a country that hates foreigners and has nothing to offer but a dodgy service industry.