PDA

View Full Version : White NSX wanted.... have you got a white nsx???????

britlude
29-09-2017, 02:21 PM
no, i don't want to buy, it's just Ross, of the supercar siege posse, and all round good guy would like a white NSX for a photo PR shoot sorta thing in London.... so it's evolved...

White NSX wanted.... have you got a white nsx and are in or around London???????

now we just need a when.....

White NSX wanted.... have you got a white nsx, are in or around London, and available when???????

....Ross hasn't told me that bit yet.......

anyway... london-ish based white NSX owners, be on standby......

end of message!

britlude
29-09-2017, 02:45 PM
as always with these things, it's all a bit secret squirrel, last minute, shrouded in secrecy...

... so it's going to be a mid week thing..... edit... thursday next week.... 5th october

anyway... if you have a white (narrowed it down to an early, sorry NSX2000) NSX, are london-ish and are flexible to have the car available next thursday (all mysterious and hush hush) ping Ross a message at... clubs@supercarsiege.co.uk (edited now!)

and of another message!

Kye_P
29-09-2017, 05:20 PM
Might be able to help but that email address bounces is it correct?

britlude
29-09-2017, 09:45 PM
as always with these things, it's all a bit secret squirrel, last minute, shrouded in secrecy...

... so it's going to be a mid week thing..... edit... thursday next week.... 5th october

anyway... if you have a white (narrowed it down to an early, sorry NSX2000) NSX, are london-ish and are flexible to have the car available next thursday (all mysterious and hush hush) ping Ross a message at... clubs@supercarsiege.com

and of another message!

PM'd and oops my mistake!

clubs@supercarsiege.co.uk