PDA

View Full Version : jae warning

Lankstarr
21-07-2006, 11:17 AM
I copied this from another site, but I thought all you JAE people might find it usefull. Don't want anyone loosing their licences.

I found this on Supra.net and thought could be of interest..

JAE A1 Warning
As I work next to the Showground for Barclays Stockbrokers and have already headed up there this morning at 4.30am to pick up a few client files and now i'm back home then going back shortly. Headed back at around 7am.

On the A1 heading North from London, or North from where the A14 meets approx 5 miles from the turning off for the EOE Showground you'll take, there is a fly over for Yaxley and Norman Cross Roundabout, there is a speed trap there and a mobile camera on the flyover, however it's on the other side of the roundabout looking down so you won't see it till you pass under.

Also as you join the A1 from the A14 on the left there is a ridge where police are also parked up, again you won't see till you pass.

So summary.

PLEASE DON'T SPEED IN THE 15 MILE RADIUS AROUND THE SHOWGROUND.

*Also they like to use an Unmarked Silver Land Rover and a Green BMW M3*

Would hate to see anyone lose there licenses, I got screwed the same way previously

I'm not sure if it's because the shows on as they do this sort of thing once a month but they did this Tuesday already.

Needless to say thought i'd warn anyway so if they've moved on or gone I apologise but was thinking of your licenses.

I'm back off to P'boro in next hour but won't be able to get onto net access as going straight into meeting so won't be able to say whether there still there or not.