PDA

View Full Version : Me, S2 and my mates camera

Senninha
14-07-2006, 10:33 PM
After spending a bit of time over a few evenings withthe Maguirs clay bar and 3 stage kit, I set off with my mate Terry and his camera.

Here are some of the results, hope you enjoy!

jaytip
17-07-2006, 04:50 PM
Ok,when i can i leave my car with you,to get it that clean :oops: Very nice mate.Oh and by the way,that first photo,it's not a ford it's a Honda :D :D

Lankstarr
19-07-2006, 11:49 AM
woweee she looks good - gotta love the black and your wing looks great.. I wish my roof came off :( :lol:

ctrlaltdelboy
19-07-2006, 11:58 AM
it's not actually black, but grey although the photos do make it appear black.

look closer at the first picture and you'll see the grey

Senninha
19-07-2006, 12:51 PM
Thanks for all the positive feedback guys.

As Darren points out, it is actually Magnum (dark) grey pearl, so whilst its similar to black to keep clean, the pearlescant finish does mask the dust and give a few extra days between cleans.

Inspiration goes to Matt & Lankstarr following their 2 cars feature, thought it was time to add some competition :wink:

Also very pleased its a T-top, especially with this weather. And of course it means I can appreciate the exhaust note even more :D who wants to listen to the stereo anyway??

regards

nsx_vtec
22-07-2006, 03:21 PM
very nice indeed! :wink:

AR
19-10-2006, 11:44 PM
I found this picture of S2 on another forum:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v45/T9KYO/Nsx.jpg

Cheers,

AR

Kevin
20-10-2006, 06:19 AM
Blimey! I thought my garage was big, but your house is massive! Can we hold the first NSXCB party at your place then?

On the last page of this forum, is a picture when the car was Hugo's.

Paul
20-10-2006, 07:32 AM
Very nice Senninha ... gonna have to get me one of those clay bars and some Maguirs after I've sorted out the front bumper and paintwork over the winter months ... then I might have to tap Terry up for some photos ... if I've still got the RS4 I'll have to take him for a spin in the dry to help cover his time and effort ... ;-) ... although if things go well over the next few months it might be an R8 ... :cool:

Senninha
20-10-2006, 09:15 AM
Paul,

Terry would be more than happy to meet up for piccies and an RS4/8 ride. I'm sure I'll be getting the polish out oiver the winter too, but not until I've sorted the brakes and underside first.

Kevin,

I have a number of photo's from the RR day on disk. Is there an easy way of uploading lots of photo's?? Is this something you could do with your controls, maybe into the gallery section if I sent you the disk??

Regards

mcibuk
27-11-2006, 05:44 PM
Just seen the pics - very nice!
Do you know what camera was used?

Senninha
01-12-2006, 11:50 AM
Hi,

I've checked with Terry and he is currently using the Canon 5D. Primary use is for wedding photography. He is very pleased with it, finding it very easy to use and clearly it offers very good results.

regards