PDA

View Full Version : My new NSX

richie2
20-04-2017, 09:02 AM
Hi
Just taken delivery of my new First Gen NSX, 1992 in Red and Black. I have to say I was blown away with the looks, handling and performance, and that engine sound...brilliant!
It was bought as part investment really, as my pension sucks, but now that I've driven it, it seems mad to keep it as a Garage Queen, and so I intend to use it during the Summer especially weekends amd some longer trips here and there.
I've posted a tech query already!

Richie

exiges1
20-04-2017, 09:33 AM
Hi Richie, welcome and congrats on your purchase!

Lucky you btw as forum folklore suggest that your car, being red and black, is faster than those in slower colours.

Pride
20-04-2017, 10:08 AM
I'll second that Ritchie and welcome aboard, here's to thousands of smiling miles.:)

Problem Child
20-04-2017, 11:40 AM
Hi
Just taken delivery of my new First Gen NSX, 1992 in Red and Black. I have to say I was blown away with the looks, handling and performance, and that engine sound...brilliant!
It was bought as part investment really, as my pension sucks, but now that I've driven it, it seems mad to keep it as a Garage Queen, and so I intend to use it during the Summer especially weekends amd some longer trips here and there.
I've posted a tech query already!

Richie

Congratulations on your new purchase. I must say that it will make you smile like no other pension investment!

marknsx
20-04-2017, 03:28 PM
Richie
Welcome.
Its precisely why I bought mine two years ago. Crap ISA return. Im now on my second NSX having made some money on my first. Im still driving at every opportunity within the 5000 mile limit on my insurance. Even in the winter as the car is so good in any conditions.