PDA

View Full Version : Easter Saturday 15/4/17 morning meet

NSX 2000
10-04-2017, 09:48 AM
I've had a look at the weather, and it seems Saturday morning in the SE will be OK.

Thinking of meeting at Godstone, Junction 6 of the M25, say at 8:30 or 9am for a tea/coffe and a natter.

Anybody interested?

Pride
10-04-2017, 10:07 AM
Sounds good to me, looking forward to seeing your new "supercar".:)

NSX 2000
11-04-2017, 04:10 PM
Clive, you've scared evreybody else off :eek:

Looks like it might be just you and me!

Pride
11-04-2017, 04:55 PM
Hi Paul, that's fine by me, I think they must feel intimidated when in the company of an NSX "guru".😎

NSXGB
11-04-2017, 05:41 PM
Will try and come along if I can get my car back together in time.

flyingsniffer
12-04-2017, 01:52 PM
Call me old fashioned but the prospect of meeting at a motorway junction isn't that enticing! Are there any decent cafes or spectacular roads in the area?

There's an Outlaw *** club meet at the Ace Cafe if we wanted to hiijack that ;-)

Oh and Paul, can we talk about last weekend's result and Mike Brown's howler if I do come!?

NSXGB
12-04-2017, 03:20 PM
Call me old fashioned but the prospect of meeting at a motorway junction isn't that enticing! Are there any decent cafes or spectacular roads in the area?

There's an Outlaw *** club meet at the Ace Cafe if we wanted to hiijack that ;-)

Oh and Paul, can we talk about last weekend's result and Mike Brown's howler if I do come!?

Even better! There's a Vinyard - http://www.godstonevineyards.com/index.htm (with a Cafe).

lotusolly
12-04-2017, 05:05 PM
I've had a look at the weather, and it seems Saturday morning in the SE will be OK.

Thinking of meeting at Godstone, Junction 6 of the M25, say at 8:30 or 9am for a tea/coffe and a natter.

Anybody interested?

I am assuming you intended the meeting point to be the café on the island, by the green?

Not sure on other commitments at the moment but count me as a maybe.

Olly

NSX 2000
12-04-2017, 05:57 PM

As Olly has pointed out I don't mean in a lay by right next to the M25, but in the Village that junction is named after, and in the village there are 2 decent cafes plus a Garden Centre with a decent cafe and a big car park we can park in.

More than happy to talk about Mike Brown as after that performance I now support WASPS!

dcnsx
12-04-2017, 09:42 PM
Do you have regular meets ups? Im a bit busy for the next couple of months but would like to pop along sometime over the summer.

NSXGB
13-04-2017, 09:33 AM
Do you have regular meets ups? Im a bit busy for the next couple of months but would like to pop along sometime over the summer.

Usually a few local mini meets through the warmer months.

Pride
13-04-2017, 05:28 PM
As Olly has pointed out I don't mean in a lay by right next to the M25, but in the Village that junction is named after, and in the village there are 2 decent cafes plus a Garden Centre with a decent cafe and a big car park we can park in.

So as you've organised it Paul where would you suggest we all meet and what time exactly??
Garden centre or Godstone on the green village pond car park??
I've got to say the Godstone vinyard sounds very interesting but it doesn't open until 10.30.

BTW I've got a new camera to try out on your new motor.:)

NoelWatson
14-04-2017, 05:41 PM
Sorry, I can't make this but will be up for future events. Have a great time

NSX 2000
14-04-2017, 09:59 PM
Not sure if Cafe will open at 8 or 9 on Saturday so if we say 8:30 at the Godstone Green Car Park, B2236, Godstone, RH9 8DU.
If we are not by our cars when you get there, then we have crossed the road and will be in the Old Forge Deli Cafe. RH9 8DR.

You won't be able to miss Clive he'll be the one covered in LED's ;)

flyingsniffer
15-04-2017, 06:18 AM
Sorry, I can't make it now, I would have had to set out half an hour ago! Enjoy

Pride
15-04-2017, 02:07 PM
Although twas a wee bit cold that time of the morn it was a pleasure not only seeing your new supercar Paul but an even greater pleasure having a passenger ride to Bletchingly and back and you're right "quiet" mode is amazing, so cheers for that and for the coffee.

Hope your garage clearance is coming on a treat today.:D

I'm looking forward to seeing it again on the European trip, let's see if you've changed your mind about Spa when we get there.:)

Hagasan
15-04-2017, 05:36 PM
Clive, if your suggesting Paul takes his new car on the track I don't believe he (or any of us) will be able to. A week or two ago Bas advised that a big car club had booked out all the slots on Sunday so there's nothing available. Unless anything has changed? It was on the Facebook page.

Pride
15-04-2017, 05:57 PM
Clive, if your suggesting Paul takes his new car on the track I don't believe he (or any of us) will be able to. A week or two ago Bas advised that a big car club had booked out all the slots on Sunday so there's nothing available. Unless anything has changed? It was on the Facebook page.

In that case maybe Paul can ask the karting track for a couple of laps of honour before the endurance then.:)